Learning your WAIFU...(FW)

FrostWing is reading the newspaper with the headline, "Detroit Killing Market."

FrostWing: It is a fact more than news.

There was a knock on the door. FrostWing then put the newspaper down on his coffee table, got up, walk to the door, & open it to see a tall, beautiful, & slender woman with long, light blue hair & blue eyes, wearing a General's apparel with long sleeves with buttons on the upper arms, a blue scarf on her neck, & high-heeled boots.

 FrostWing then put the newspaper down on his coffee table, got up, walk to the door, & open it to see a tall, beautiful, & slender woman with long, light blue hair & blue eyes, wearing a General's apparel with long sleeves with buttons on the upp...

FrostWing: Are you Esdeath?

Esdeath: Yes, I am.

FrostWing: Wait, shouldn't you be in box?

The delivery truck was frozen in ice with the delivery man in it.

FrostWing: Well, anything you come with?

When FrostWing said that, she then  points her rapier right between the eyes. FrostWing is getting scared as he is sweating bullets. Esdeath then went between her breasts & pull out, "Your Guide Book with Waifu."

Esdeath: This book come along with me.

FrostWing: I see. Come on in.

FrostWing then lead her inside his new wife. FrostWing closed the door & walk to her. Esdeath looks around his apartment.

Esdeath: It is small compare to the King's room he let us stay in.

FrostWing: Oh. Well, why did you attack?

Esdeath: I didn’t attack you.

FrostWing: I meant those people who were delivering you.

Esdeath: I had to stretch out & I couldn't wait.

FrostWing: You should. "Waifu cannot attack or kill their husband with their power."

Esdeath: I know. They are not my husband. You are.

FrostWing sweatdrop.

FrostWing: She has found a loophole.

FrostWing sigh out of relief.

FrostWing: Well, can you...

Esdeath: Don’t worry, he will be thaw out.

Esdeath & FrostWing then sit down on his couch.

FrostWing: Esdeath...

Esdeath look at FrostWing.

FrostWing: ...Does your name mean...

Esdeath: I am a Sadist.

Esdeath show him her sadist side & aura, shocking FrostWing.

FrostWing: I know, but I am scared & loving you.

FrostWing: Well, can you tell me about your life?