WAIFU's new home (S2 Premiere)

After 6 weeks from being fired from Big Red Button, Sparky & FrostWing was job hunting now. In the end, they weren't hired yet. It is still nighttime as Sparky is asleep as he remembered a talk with a man named Shidou Reiichi.

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Hitomi

Sparky & Hitomi are in front of Shidou Reiichi as Hitomi is enjoying sweet treats like Black Forest Cake & Brownies.

Sparky: She really like sweets.

Shidou: Yeah. Sparky, you are going to be her legal guardian. I want you to take care of her for me. That means giving her nutrition, a place to stay, & plenty of exercise. She likes to fight.

Sparky: Don't worried. I know I am human, but I will tried my best.

Present Day brought to you by Chibi Shidou Reiichi

Sparky then wake up in the middle of the night.

Sparky: It's going to be hard...

Sparky then sit up from his futon.

Sparky: ...but I have to try.

Sparky moved his hand as he then felt something squishing in his hand. He then looked down to see Hitomi as his hand was on her breasts. He quickly removed it. In the daytime, Sparky is drinking MTN DEW Energy while on the computer. Ikumi then sit down next to her father & look to see houses as she then got the idea.

Ikumi: Is these houses for sale?

Sparky: Yeah, but I need to find one with a nice or a big backyard for them.

Ikumi: True.

Sparky: Hey, Tsukiumi, Hitomi.

Both Hitomi & Tsukiumi then went to Sparky.

Tsukiumi: Yes?

Sparky: I am planning on buying a house.

Tsukiumi: I see.

Hitomi: Is there a reason?

Sparky: Well, a couple. First, this apartment is small for four people. Second, since me & Ikumi are human & you two have superpowers, it is best to stretch your body use your powers.

Tsukiumi: That is true.

Hitomi: We definitely need room to exercise.

Sparky: Ok.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Sparky

Sparky & the girls then see a housing agency to find a house.

Housing agent: So, what are you looking for?

Sparky: A house for four people.

Housing agent: Ok.