Finding WAIFU (Part 1)

FrostWing, Najenda, Susano'O, Wave, & Run are outside of his apartment.

FrostWing: Um, can I help you?

Najenda: We need to ask you about someone.

Wave: Where is Esdeath?

FrostWing: She went on a mission with Raynare early this morning.

Najenda: I see.

FrostWing: Why?

Run: Esdeath would told us about a mission. She wouldn't go in alone without any tactical plan.

Najenda: He's right. Chelsea, Leone, & Sheele suddenly disappeared.

Wave: Kurome & Seryu are gone as well.

FrostWing: What about Bols & Bulat?

Najenda: They are fine.

FrostWing: That is weird. If all the characters came back to life, why are all the women disappearing only?

Najenda: I am not sure.

Najenda then see a card in FrostWing's hand.

Najenda: A card?

FrostWing: Well, as much as I want to talk about it, I need to fix my apartments.

When FrostWing look back into his apartment, it was back into its original condition.

Susano'O: Fix

FrostWing: I just miss that.

FrostWing then went inside as the others then entered as well. FrostWing then told them about the video he received. Najenda then lit a cigarette & smoke.

Najenda: So you need to see about this omnidroid, but you need a Superpower?

FrostWing: Or a weapon.

Najenda: I see.

Najenda then bring out a book of Teigus. As she was about to give it to him, he shake his head.

Najenda: So you know what you want?

FrostWing: Yeah... The Demon's Extract.

Najenda did not respond to that answer. Najenda then took a puff, then blow out the smoke. She then looked at Wave & Run.

Najenda: Do you know where is the calice is?

Run: I believe we do.

Najenda: Night Raid will look into this "Justin Hammer." You should think about it before you try it, ok?

FrostWing: Ok.

Najenda & Susano'O then started to leave as FrostWing, Wave, & Run are still in his apartment. FrostWing then looked at the two.

FrostWing: So, where do I get this calice?

Wave: Back at the kingdom.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Najenda & Chibi Susano'O

FrostWing, Run. & Wave then got off the boat & then started to head towards the kingdom. It took them 30 minutes to get there as Wave open the door to see Doctor Stylish & Bols is there.

Wave: FrostWing didn't know where Esdeath is either.

Bols: I see.

Run: But he wants to try & drink the Demon Extract to obtain the power.

Dr. Stylish: Oh, my.

Wave: Does you two know where is the Teigu Room?

Bols: I believe we do.