A second WAIFU daughter

Sparky is searching up cars at this car delivery app to find the right ride for me to take.

Sparky: There are so many cars, I don't know which one to choose.

Ikumi: What are you looking, dad?

Sparky: A car for transportation. I know I could ask you for limo drop-off, but I don't want to take up your time.

Ikumi: Dad...

Sparky: Besides, I need you to focus on your business while I focus on my job.

Ikumi: Ok, Dad. What about my sister?

Sparky: I will ordered her tomorrow morning.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Sparky petting Chibi Ikumi on the head

Sparky is typing at his desk as he is surprised that FrostWing called in. He then looked at his seat, then looked at the time to see it is almost time for lunch. He then look back at his screen on the website Detroitwaifu.com. He then decided that he found the right sister for Ikumi & daughter for him & Tsukiumi. Sparky then see it is time for his lunch. He then went to his usual spot. He takes out his bento box that Tsukiumi & Ikumi made together.

 He takes out his bento box that Tsukiumi & Ikumi made together

Sparky: I am glad that my girls are awesome cooks. Maybe I should give him a call.

Sparky then reach for his phone, started to dial FrostWing's number. He then heard it rang twice before FrostWing answer.

Sparky: Hey, FrostWing. What happened? You stuck between a rock & a hard place? How did that happen? They trapped you in bed, didn't they? No? Ok.

Sparky then get a email notification from Big Red Button.

Sparky: FrostWing, did you just get an email from the company? You did? I will check it out later. Oh, & FrostWing, try to keep it in the pants. OK, bye.

Sparky then hang up the phone.

Sparky: I have a feeling that he knows that I know.

Meanwhile
FrostWing is still holding his phone as Raynare & Esdeath are cuddling him in bed.

FrostWing: He knows...

Back to Sparky
Sparky has started to read the email to see there is an important announcement for Big Red Button tomorrow.

Sparky: I wonder what is the announcement?

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Raynare & Chibi Esdeath boob squishing

Sparky is finishing checking his emails as he then see that the delivery truck is on route.

Sparky: The delivery should be there then.