WAIFU learning...

Esdeath then walked back with the others as she is confused.

Esdeath(Mind): How is it possible if I drink it all, the blood came back? Something definitely is up.

Esdeath then sees the others are talking about their history to FrostWing.

FrostWing: Wow.

Seryu: General, you're back.

Esdeath: Yes. FrostWing is right.

Wave: He is?

Esdeath: Apparently, the Demon's Extract is filled. FrostWing, was it also destroyed?

FrostWing: Later in the manga, Excluding Wave & Kurome, all of you were killed in one way. Esdeath would be killed by Akame.

After FrostWing said her name, Kurome is secretly getting angry as Wave & FrostWing look at her.

Wave: Um, FrostWing...

FrostWing: I know, Akame is Kurome's older sister, but no matter what happens, she will always loves you.

Kurome: Yeah...

Esdeath: FrostWing, you & I are going out.

FrostWing: Where?

Esdeath: To visit an old friend.

Meanwhile
Sparky & Tsukiumi are now at the apartment.

Sparky: Ok, Tsukiumi. I have read the book. So, the idea is to have you learn how to be a housewife for us. Fortunately for me & a certain number of people, this could be easy.

Tsukiumi: O-Okay. But hold on...

Tsukiumi then went in the room & close the door. Sparky then think about something.

Sparky(Mind): That is odd.

Sparky then check his phone.

Sparky(Mind): I haven't got a call from FrostWing or a text message. I hope he is doing fine with his waifu.

Tsukiumi then came out to reveal she is wearing her maid outfit.

Tsukiumi: If its alright with you...

Sparky: I don't mind at all. Okay. Let's see. First is that a housewife cleans the house.

Tsukiumi then grab the Swifter wet jet & Swifter duster as she then mop & dust around the apartment as she is so clean, Sparky could see his reflection.

Sparky: Nice. Second, a housewife must do the dishes & the laundry.

Tsukiumi: I see.

Sparky: Luckily, I already did my laundry.