status of praveen

Start from the beginning

“What!”, Shanaya and Praveen looked at Vijay in surprise and then at Alka. Rishabh, Vikram and Hardik were also very surprised to hear this.

Alka wiped Shanaya’s tears and kissed her forehead and said, “Yes, we knew. I am your mother Shanaya, so will I not be able to know such a big thing about my daughter. You have been performing every ritual of a married woman for 3 years, so will I not go for this too?”

“Mom, Mom”, Shanaya said and hugged Alka.  Alka said while caressing her back, "I am sorry I troubled you a lot since yesterday. But what could I do, I could not see the condition of my daughter. You were worried ever since you came to know about your pregnancy and I talked about abortion only so that you both could bring your relationship in front of everyone."

“ But you could have told me directly. You did not see how much pain Shanaya is in all this.”, Praveen said. There was a slight anger in his words.

Alka stared at him and said, “This pain is not because of me but because of you. It was you who kept your relationship hidden from everyone. It was you who was not picking up Shanaya’s calls. I agree that you work for Rishabh, I agree that you are the owner of such a big company, but Shanaya should be your first priority. It is your job to pick up her phone, know what is in her heart, listen to her. Have you ever thought what Shanaya must have gone through? When you came to know that you are going to be a father, you were happy, but along with happiness, Shanaya was also afraid that what will she answer to the people. Because the world would question only her, not you. That is why I wanted your relationship to come in front of everyone, so that no one can question my daughter.  ”

Alka said this to Praveen after scolding him badly. Her anger was clearly visible in her words. Shobha put her hand on Praveen's shoulder and said, “Alka is absolutely right, it is your mistake Praveen. But only Shanaya suffered. Look, because of you she is in such a condition today. Because of you she has made herself miserable by crying.”

Praveen lowered his eyes after listening to them. He was realizing his mistake. He looked at Shanaya with regret and Shanaya turned her eyes away.

Just then grandfather stood up and said to everyone, “Now it is enough, scolding and troubling both of them. Forget what happened and celebrate for the guests who are coming. Come here Shanaya beta.”

Shanaya came to grandfather slowly. Dada ji stared at Praveen and said, “Now should I have to send you invitation card, then only you will come?”

On his rebuke, Praveen also came and stood near dada ji. Dada ji took out money and circle over from there head and give that to servant. Then he put his hand on Shanaya's head and said to Shobha, “Shobha, your second daughter-in-law has come to home , that too with suchq a good news. Today, make some nice sweet dish. I'm very happy. Even though this useless fellow did not tell us, but he has done the right thing by bringing a daughter-in-law like Shanaya.” Saying this, Dada ji pulled Praveen's ears and everyone started smiling.

Then Rohit, Shivaay, Shivaika and Riya said together, “This is wrong.”

“What happened to you people now? What did you find wrong? I swear on the diamond, don't give any more shock. Praveen has already given such a big shock and i can't handle anymore.“, Chachi ji said looking at the four of them, then Rohit said, “I am not going to shock you Maa. We are just saying that we got so much good news like this. I mean Praveen bhai is the owner of Shanaya Shipping Corporation, we are getting to know such a big thing today. He got married, that too is coming to know in this way and even the good news that I am going to become an uncle is also coming to know in this simple way, then this is wrong, isn’t it?”

“Yes beta, it was wrong, but now it is done and nothing can be done about what you said, so be happy with what you have got.”, Ajay said while lightly hitting Rohit on the head, then Rohit started looking at him with a frown.