14.proposal

Kana and noha go to change their costumes quickly.

Kana: 'miyo i don't think i can do this anymore....I am not confident in this dress.'

Miyo: 'what are you talking about? look in the mirror yourself.... Don't' you look like a princess...'

Kana: 'but it is really embarrassing wearing this...'

Miyo: 'you can't help it...this dress was designed with a theme of prince and princess. The dresses you and noha are wearing is a couple set..'

Kana:'okay...but where is soha...'

Miyo:' she is busy with her mom getting the set ready.'

Kana: 'is soha also a model?'

Miyo:' soha doesn't like being a model she is more interested in business like her mom.'

Kana:'ohh..i think business suit her.'

Miyo:'yeah...I too think the same.ok then, let's go.'

They both go to the studio after changing kana's clothes.

Soha: 'yoo..kana come here let's get the shoot started...haa...staff please do the set correctly.' Calls for kana while being busy with work.'

When kana enters the studio she sees hardwork of all the staff and gets fired up.

Staff 1:'bring the lights in this position.'

Staff 2:'is noha ready bring him here...'

Staff 3: 'everyone correct the set...'

Kana[wow... everyone are immersed in their works they are working really hard...i can't mess this up just because I am embarrassed..I too will work hard]

Kana: 'miyo...Soha and others are really working hard...wish me luck miyo..I too will get this done'

Miyo:'i wish you luck princess..kill it on the set..'

Soha's mom calls kana to explain her role.

Soha's mom:'this a small piece of advice i can give you,while you are on the set think of yourself as an arrogant princess Who is unwillingly gives her hand to the prince...'

Kana:' yess..i will work my best. thanks for the advice aunt.’

Kana[I am an arrogant princess...I am an arrogant princess...]

Kana recites these words so that she could get into the role...as she was getting into the role her prince noha comes and offers her his hand and says,

Noha:'shall we go on the set princess.'

Noha[how is she so beautiful in everything...]

Kana gets into her role as an arrogant princess and says,

Kana:'no... winning my hand is difficult prince noha...but i will give it to you since I think you are worthy of it..'

Noha[she perfectly got into her role Huh...]

Cameraman: 'okay guys come on the set and pose.'

Noha kneels before kana and offers her his hand, Kana takes noha's hand as arrogantly as possible.. though she was screaming inside seeing his beauty.

 though she was screaming inside seeing his beauty