9.Not a weak girl

Kana went to her room and took a shower to calm herself down.and went to sleep immediately.
Even though she was trying not to think of anything. Her mind is swirling around with thoughts. somehow kana manages to sleep.

Kana[what the.... it's already morning.
Ahh...i remember there no school today.i will go back to sleep.]closes her eyes while thinking.

Mom: ‘kana... kana... wake up.’

Kana: ‘what mom...there is no school today. Let me sleep for a while.’

Mom: ‘i know that today is Sunday. but that's no excuse for you to sleep like a pig right. Go for a jog or do some exercises.’

Kana: ‘what .....mom please let me sleep. I am really sleepy....’

Mom: ‘will you get up now or should I pour water on your face to wake you up.’

Kana: ‘fine I will get up...’

Mom: ‘how come you become so lazy, you never missed doing exercise this past year...now look at yourself.’

Kana[ that's because I was trying to get stronger mom.so, that no one would bully me ever again.]

Kana: ‘well let's do some exercise kana.’ talks to herself.

Kana get off her bed to do some calisthenics. [Calisthenics is a type of exercise which is performed on a horizontal pole or on ground and it makes your core and body stronger.]

Kana changes her clothes and Starts the exercise. Kana specially attached a pole in her room so that she wouldn't need to go to a gym. Kana always likes to exercise in her room.

 Kana always likes to exercise in her room

Kana changes to another position

Even though kana is doing it easily

Even though kana is doing it easily. Doing this type of exercise requires insane core strength.

Kana: ‘haaa...I am exhausted. Calisthenics is really difficult when you do it after not doing it for sometime.let go for a light jogging to relax the muscles.’

Kana goes downstairs to inform her mom.

Kana: ‘mom...I am going for a jog.’

Mom: ‘ok,take care...’