8.An offer

Kana turned into a stone in that position. She was unable to understand how she should react.she lost her brain power in that moment. She cannot seem to grab the situation. Her heart was beating so fast that she was afraid that he would hear it.

Noha: ‘I am sorry... I was just trying to talk to you ....but you were running away.....so I had to grab you ’ with an extremely embarrassed face.

Kana: ‘ok..... But please can you move from me. I think I might die..’

Noha: ‘yeah...I am sorry.’

Noha then gets up from the bed.

Noha: ‘kana...you don't have to say it like that. You are not going to die from me falling on you.I am not that heavy for you to die. ’

Kana[no.. senior i think I might die from a heart attack...] thinking with a super red face but not showing it outside.

Kana:‘well then senior i will talk to you later my friends are looking for me.’

Kana runs away from there immediately while thinking,

Kana[why the ....hell does he make my heart beat so fast every time I meet himm... Dammit......i think I have gone crazy.]

Kana returns to soha's room somehow
There she finds soha and miyo chatting with each other.she gets fucking angry.

Kana: ‘guys may i know what you are doing here leaving me to die.’ with a really mad face.

Miyo: ‘no, kana we thought you can't find us if we were in the same room. so we hid here.’

Soha: ‘yeah, isn't our plan amazing....’

Kana: ‘you guys left me to die or what.
Do you even know how much I finded
You both.you could have atleast told me you guys were here,it's been 30 mins you know that right. I will never play with guys again....’

Soha and miyo: ‘we are really sorry kana we won't do it again. Please.... don't be angry with us.’

Kana: ‘hmph.....’

Soha and miyo:‘pretty please....forgive
us.’ Says With puppy eyes.

Kana: ‘fine.. but if you guys leave me alone again like this, not even trying to find me. I will never talk to you again.’

Soha: ‘but why were you so late You could have just come to my room right.’

Kana: ‘it's a long story i can't talk about.’ With a smirking face.

Kana was blushing thinking about Noah’s face.

Soha's mom comes home in the meantime.

Soha's mom: ‘soha .....I am home dear.’

Soha: ‘welcome home mom.’

Soha points her fingers towards kana to introduce her

Soha: ‘mom! This is my friend kana.’

Kana:‘ nice to meet you aunty.’

Soha's mom: ‘glad to see you kana.. thanks for always taking care of my daughter.’

Kana: ‘no, aunty she is the one who takes care of us.’

Miyo: ‘hlo aunt, it's been a while since I last met you.’

Soha's mom: ‘yeah miyo...i really missed you.’

Miyo: ‘me too my dear aunt...’

Kana[so miyo came before to this house, that's why she wasn't suprised seeing the house. But really Soha's mom is really cool especially her fashion sense she looks like a model.]