4.Nightmare

After an another long day kana finally came home with an really exhausted look on her face.she didn't even had the energy to change her uniform, After entering her room ,she jumped on the bed throwing her bag aside and slept peacefully.

Kana’s nightmare,

Girl 1:‘Kana...you bitch how dare you?’

Girl 2:‘Do you think just because you are ren’s friend you have the nerve to talk to him ?’

They locked kana in a toilet room not letting her out.each of her middle school classmates were talking trash to her standing outside of the toilet door.

Girl 1:‘We are not letting you out today. you can stay here,you bitch.’

Kana:‘please please let me out..... please..... wagh.. please my mom will be worried,please.....wahhh..’

Girl 3:‘You don't need to worry about that.we have already taken care of it.we called your mom that you will be staying at your frnd's place tonight.
So enjoy staying at your frnds place. after all this place suits you better.’

Girl 1:‘That's what you get for acting like a whore infront of the Guys..’

Kana :‘i didn't even talked to him.ren is the one who talked to me.please let me out...’screaming with a loud voice.

Girl 1:‘ Don't you dare lie ,you bitch!  when you are seducing every guy in the class.’

Kana:‘why are you so jealous of me.i didn't even talk to a guy ever since you guys started bullying me.and i didn't seduce even one guy. please let me out of here...’

Girl 3:‘what the nerve of you..?you stay here bitch.let's go guys.’

Kana:‘no no noooo..... please don't go ... please..wagh...I am really scared..wahhh.......

Kana had to stay in the school that day on a very dark night trapped in the toilet.even smallest sounds like water drops scared her.she couldn't breathe properly,she was screaming the whole night.she cried her eyes out but no one came to rescue.

Kana:‘mom... momm.. I am scared.......
God.... i am tired of their bullying wagh... Ren doesn't even help me god...wagh... he only .. make it even worse by talking to me when I told him not to.why whyy mee... I am scared...’

This was the flash back of kana's dark memory during her middle school.
This incident caused kana to hate Ren
Even more.

Kana woke up from her sleep at the middle of the night, her face become pale she was panting very heavily .
She first looked all around the room checking if she in her room or not.

Kana:‘ha.....haa.. thank god it was just a nightmare.Ren i really really hate you. because of youu.... I had to suffer all my middleschool days. If you just listened to me and not acted like I am your gf around the other girls they would not be jealous and wouldn't have bullied me. you don't even know how I felt all that time, I felt like dying  every single day because of that   insane bullying.They isolated me from other girls .do you even know how it feels to be all alone everyday from day to night. Of course you won't
know.afterall you are surrounded by
everyone cheering you,praising you,
doing everything you say.of course
You wouldn't understand my feelings.
I could have forgave you if you didn't know that I was getting bullied but you did it when you know everything.
You made the bullying even worse. Even if you didn't bully me directly you were the reason behind this.’

Kana remembered a part of her memory that she didn't even want to think of.she fell asleep again after that nightmare.

A few days passed by peacefully without ren disturbing kana. Kana was happy enjoying her life hanging out with miyo and soha.kana became
Frnds with Soha as Soha was a frnd of miyo already.as those three hanged out with eachother.Going to  karaoke,arcade, cafe and other places.soha and kana became close naturally.