6.A deal

After ren grabs her by the waist, kana can't make a sense of what was going on.kana looks at ren.  with shock. They share eye contact intensely for a moment looking at each other. After a moment of silence Kana speaks.

Kana: ‘what the hell is wrong with you?.....Are you insane? Why did you grab me? Leave me now.’ said it with anger.

Ren:‘no, i am not going to leave you. Until you tell me who that guy was Kana ...’  with a mad expression.

Kana clams down and says in a low voice.

Kana:‘ i.. have... already told you it is none of your fucking business. You jerk .’

Ren: ‘be it then,I am not going to let you go.... until you tell me about him.’

Ren pulls kana even closer to him that if anybody saw them they would be thinking they are kissing . Ren Puts his forehead on her head. Kana gets nervous and tries to push away ren but she couldn't escape ren's strength.
As ren was stronger than kana. As kana tries to escape from him he pulls kana even closer to him.

Kana: ‘dammit bastard !...I will tell you who he is? let me go...’Says with an embarrassed face.

Ren: ‘you tell first,then I will let you go....’

Kana: ‘his name is Noha, he is our senior.’

Ren: ‘what were talking so happily about with that senior of yours.’

Kana: ‘you jerk...let me go now. I have told you who he is right.’

Ren releases kana's waist,but doesn't release her wrist.

Kana: ‘I told you who he is. Now release my wrist.’

Ren: ‘no kana,I am not releasing you until you tell me  what you were talking about with him.’

Kana[has this jerk gone insane...]

Kana: ‘he is soha's brother. I didn't know he was ? So, he introduced himself as Soha’s brother to me that's it.“Ren”

Ren: ‘you......’. By a shock on his face.

Kana: ‘what....?’

Ren: ‘it's the first time you called me ren since elementary school kana. You always call jerk, bastard etc.
With happiness on his face.’

Kana: ‘what the heck....? did you even listen to my explanation. Oye...leave me my wrist now.’

Ren: ‘kana call me by my name and I will leave you. it's a deal i will really leave you call me by my name.’

Kana[ what the heck is this guy even saying. I need to get away from him.
So, I will just call  him by his name and get the hell out of here.]

Kana: ‘Ren please let me go now.’
At the same time kana was thinking inside [let me go you jerk].

Upon hearing these words from kana, ren couldn't contain his happiness and hugged her tightly with a bright smile on his face.kana couldn't realise what was going on.When she realised,
Her face was as red as a tomato.