7.Housevisit

The weekend came and
Kana was getting excited to visit her friend's house.since it is the first time kana is visiting a friend.since in the past she didn't had the chance to visit as she had no friends.

Kana: ‘mom.. today i am going to soha's house. ’

Mom: ‘soha? Who is that?’

Kana: ‘it is the friend I told you about mom.’

Mom: ‘what? So, you were telling me the truth. I thought you were talking about an imaginary friend.’

Kana: ‘mommmm...what the..why did you think like that?’

Mom: ‘I mean you never talked about a friend until now. so i thought you were just bluffing.’

Kana: ‘how could you think like that mom?anyway I am going today.’ saying in a loud voice.

Mom: ‘ok, have fun. But what gift are you taking?’

Kana: ‘Soha said that it is not necessary mom.’

Mom: ‘you idiot! When visiting someone's house for the first time it is courtesy to give a gift.’

Kana: ‘mom..but what should I do.i haven't prepared anything.’

Mom: ‘why don't you take the cookies we baked together.’

Kana: ‘yeah mom, it is a really good idea. You are the best,mom....’

Kana went to the kitchen to take the cookies, she wrapped the cookies in adorable papers and placed them in a sheet cover. Kana then went to take a shower and came out quickly. She got so confused on what to wear that her whole wardrobe became a mess. Somehow she decided on what to wear. She wore jeans and a black t-shirt.

Kana: ‘ahhh...it is getting late i should quickly go to meet miyo. She must be waiting for me.’

Since miyo and kana are going together they decided to meet at a place and go together to soha's house
Somehow kana managed to make in time.

Kana: ‘sorry..miyo I am late aren't?’

Miyo: ‘don't worry about that kana.i too just got here 10 mins ago.’

Kana: ‘well then, shall we go?’

Miyo: ‘yeah, let's go....’

Kana and miyo rode a train to reach soha's house. The train was full of bustling people.they somehow got over that hellish ride and arrived at their destination.

Miyo: ‘that's why I hate riding trains....’With a tired look on her.

Kana: ‘yeah, me too....’

Both of them walked a distance to reach soha's house.

Kana: ‘miyo...why is soha's house so far...‘

Miyo: ‘i don't know....’

Both of them were really exhausted and somehow managed to reach the house. Soha was standing outside the house to greet them

Soha: ‘hlo guys, finally you made it come let's go inside..’

Kana: ‘miyo are you sure we are at the right house?’

Miyo: ‘yeah,it is a little big right.’

Kana[ a little big..... isn't it a mansion.]

Kana: ‘a little big huh....hahah...’smiles
a little bit awkwardly.’

Both of them go inside.soha shows them the house kana was looking at the house with a suprised face.

Kana[why the hell are there so many rooms and why do all of them look the same? But why does it feel like I am forgetting something.]