1.Meeting my enemy

Kana was getting ready excitedly to start her high school .It was still the nightime.she was packing her books,
Preparing her uniform for tomorrow .

Kana[How many years have i waited for this day to come where I do not need to be overshadowed,bullied by him.]

     Kana swore to herself ‘i am going to enjoy my highschool life ,and most importantly I will be able to make some friends ha ha ha ... I wonder what kind of people I will meet .i wish  atleast they will be good .haa..why are tears flowing from my eyes.God ....please,please i beg you please please don't make my life as my middle school.’

Kana fell asleep as her tears were flowing.And the long awaited day has come .

Kana woke up before the alarm has rang. When she looked in the mirror ‘what the heck is this..’ she ran to her mom at full speed that she was stumbling on her way .

Mom..mommmy ‘what should I do mom my eyes are puffy I look like a ugly puffy fish. Mom what if I were not been able to make friends haaa..

‘kana you stupid girl first of all,you calm down.’ her mom went towards the fridge grabbed some ice cubes to rub kana's eyes.

‘mom my eyes look normal.thank you so much.’ kana got on her knees and hold her mom's hand.‘I will not forget this favour my lovely princess.’

‘Ah ahh.. alright now get going or else you be late.’

     Kana was ready to depart to her school. She was standing infornt of her high school[Kelvin high school]. ‘ok I can do this..’ encouraged herself by taking deep breaths.

The school was sparkling with many students. Kana was suprised to see that her high school was really big and beautiful.

She found her classroom and took her first step nervously inside the classroom .she found a empty desk at the  corner of the room near the window.she was sitting nervously waiting for someone to start the conversation.

A girl maked her way to kana  ‘hey,nice to meet you’.

‘Nice to meet you too.’

‘What's your name.’

“kana.”‘what's your name.’

‘My name is miyo.’

‘Why are you sitting so nervously.’

‘I ..am trying to make friends.’

‘Hmm, but if you only sit and don't start a conversation you can't make friends though.’

‘Then, can we be friends.well .. i mean is..you started the conversation.so i was thinking you wanted us to be friends.’

‘Hahaha..ok.Let's be friends. ’

‘Really really..’

‘Ohoh.. what did you not make any friends before or what kana.’

‘Sort of..’haha.

‘Hahahaaha... what the heck haha.. really you are intresting..’

Kana was really happy meeting a person who was willing to be her friend. [Thank you God for listening to my prayers.thank you thank you so much].

Miyo was really a cheerful girl and also a loyal person.our main character kana is kinda a airhead but is intelligent when it comes to studies and a athletic person and most importantly she is really beautiful.let's see how their friendship unfolds.

As miyo and kana was chattering.miyo:‘did you saw the damn handsome guy,.’

‘What handsome guy..?’

‘He goes to our school and he is really damn handsome I saw him on the way  of our hallway.not only me all the students were looking at him. maybe he is some kind of model don't you think.’

‘Well.. i don't really know.i didn't saw him.’

As they were chattering..The handsome guy entered the classroom.
Miyo.‘kana look ..the handsome guy I was talking about.

When kana looked at him ..shivers ran down her spines looking at his face. Her hands were trembling at sight of him he was no other than her enemy “Ren”.

 Her hands were trembling at sight of him he was no other than her enemy “Ren”

Ren looked at her and gave her a evil smirk .walked towards her,‘hello my dear kana ,can I sit here .

Ren sat infront of kana when she didn't even gave him the approval..

[Why why ... why is he here ? I am sure he was going to a different high school .iam sure of it.but why.. haa.. iam sure I am having a nightmare...i have to wake up fast .]

Kana pinched her cheek really hard realising it was not a dream.

                                 To be continued....