(GN) Ch. 142 - What Makes Me Happy

Kiera POV

The last thing I remembered was rowing as fast as I could away from that island my ex-husband held me prisoner. Sebastian demanded I push harder and row faster, but my body felt weak.

My hand constantly itched my neck, and I knew the death of Jackson was catching up to me. I refused to mourn him, but a connection inside me was permanently broken. I cried as I paddled, trying with every fiber of my being not to feel sorrow for a man who abused me. It was futile, though; the magic of a bond was something beyond my control, and before I knew it, I passed out.

I woke squished between three Alphas. Their body heat engulfed me in the warmest embrace possible. I laid quietly, praying this wasn't some dream. I needed to be home, safely nestled between three muscular bodies that completed me.

"Good morning, princess," River spoke with such softness in his tone. I turned to him, smiling like the happiest girl alive could.

"Is this real?" I asked him.

He smiled sweetly at me. "Of course, it's real." His fingers moved through my hair. "You still tired, love. Rest some more. We won't ever leave your side again."

I giggled as my eyes fluttered closed. I knew River meant his words literally. I would never see a moment when one wasn't glued to my side.

Sleep took over my body again, my soul swimming in bliss as it fed off the power my Alphas gave me. Then, my stomach began to churn, and heat built inside my core.

My head moved from side to side, unsure what brought on such heat inside me.

"Horny little mate." I heard Chase chuckle, his soft black hair caressing my belly as he began peppering my skin with kisses.

"Mmm, please." I moaned out, my eyes still tightly shut as I let the lust consume me. I didn't understand how I could be in heat. I was already pregnant. I was about to sit up when I felt a warm tongue flick my lips below. "Fuck!" I whispered as my pelvis dug into the bed.

"Relax, Cherie," Chase whispered to me. "Sleep and let your Alpha take care of you."

I smiled as I let the tension release from every muscle. I was with my mates and needed them every second of the day. Chase's wide tongue flattened to my core, licking me hard as he grunted from my taste. His fingers parted my lips, and I felt his warm breath fanning across my wetness.

"Chase!" I moaned out, heading sinking into the pillow below me.

"I got you, baby." He said, then his tongue began flickering my clit wildly. My body thrashed, but two strong hands on each side of me held me down. The second I felt three thick fingertips slowly inch their way inside me, I screamed out. My body was buzzing with pleasure, pussy so wet it was unbearable, and the throbbing inside me needed to be satiated.

"Come for us, Doll," Drake spoke in my ear, and my eyes shot open. River was just above me, watching intently as I moaned and begged for Chase to make me come. Drake kissed my neck, and I could feel his wet tip rubbing against my thigh.

"You look beautiful like this, Princess." River grinned at me, his hand jerking himself off as he watched me squirm in ecstasy.

"Fuck! Goddess... Chase!" My words were a strangled scream.

"Come for your daddies, Doll," Drake grunted out.

"Scream for us, temptress." River's eyes turned dark, and I knew he was close.

"Fucccckksss." I cursed, shouted, and then hissed as my body exploded all over Chase's tongue.

"Fucking perfect!" River mumbled, and I felt his warm seed coat my belly.