Ch. 10 - One Night

Kiera POV

The dark man grabbed my ass and lifted me to wrap around him. His body was so wide that I felt like a small girl in his massive embrace. The second our bodies melted to the other, I was done thinking about anything other than letting go tonight.

I was a little intoxicated, and definitely not in the right mind. Right now, I felt good though. For the first time in my life, I felt like I was just living for me. No responsibilities, no precautions, and no preplanned steps. I was just a young woman needing to release her deep rooted frustrations.

"I'm not a gentleman, Doll." He broke our kiss and threw me to the bed. The dangerous glimmer in his eyes made me even more wet to have him.

"I wouldn't be at this shitty club if I was looking for a man to take care of me. I want you to fuck me, and that's it."

"You want me to make you forget about this disgusting man that dared touched what is mine." His nails scrapped my mark, sending more pain through my body. I didn't like pain, but knowing that Jackson felt it too made me smile.

"Yes." I looked up to him with pleading eyes. I needed this revenge more than anything.

He moved his body between my legs. His large hands grabbed each of my thighs, squeezing them tight in his grip, then pulled me towards him.

His dark green eyes examined me like a brand new toy he wanted to break into a million pieces. I could see how he wanted to own me and it sent a cold shiver through me. His stare was a bit too possessive, but I was also finding it as a turn on.

His fingers pinched my chin, forcing my eyes to look straight into his. "Mmm, if you want me to help make him pay, then you won't mind rewarding me first." His chest chuckled lightly as he started to undo his belt.

My heart raced as it clanked a part, then his zipper slowly lowered. He moved his pants off him and I watched him free his massive cock. I never knew anyone could be so thick, or how it would fit inside another.

"You look scared, Doll." Amusement danced in his eyes as he removed his shirt, now standing completely naked before me. His body was just ripples of muscles with skin covered in black swirls of tattoos that lead up his neck. He looked damn dangerous, but I felt a safety being close to him.

I looked down to his shaft, wondering how to even begin. He was massive in so many ways and I had never taken a man this way. I licked my lips, feeling a desire to place my mouth on his thick mushroom tip. He was gorgeous and looked so delicious.

"I'm not scared, just..." I lost my words as I stared at his hard cock in my face.

"Just what?" His fingers pinched my chin again to force my eyes to look up to him.

"Inexperienced." I whispered. I had no reason to hide or feel ashamed to this stranger, and I needed to let it go.

He examined me a second. "You're married and marked. You honestly believe I would buy that you never had sex"

"I have had sex. What you want isn't sex."

He lifted me to stand without speaking a word and removed my dress. Confusion riddled his face and I had no idea what this hard aggressive man was thinking. I didn't care either. I wasn't here to talk or to get to know him. I was here to give another my body so my cheating husband knew how deep he hurt me.

"Your damn husband is a fool." His fingers traced my collarbone then ran over my large breast held nicely in a black lacy bra. "So much to take from you, Doll."

He pushed my shoulders back down, forcing me to sit on the bed again. His body moved back between my legs and his hands groped at my breast.

He grabbed himself, wrapping his large hand around his thick cock and pumped himself slowly. He seemed confused, both excited and mad that I sat before him and was willing to completely submit to him.