(GN) Ch. 119 - My Apologies

Chase POV

"Not so fast, little wolf. I'm not completely healed. Don't I at least get pity sex?" I teased.

"Pity sex! What is wrong with you?" She said in surprise. I would take Kiera anyway she gave it to me.

"Yes, love." I moved her to straddle my lap. Her lips opened as she gasped at my large, hard dick pressed against her. "You're causing me another kind of pain, one deep in my balls."

"How are you horny right now? You just slept for three days." She chuckled as her body relaxed over me.

"Three days? I thought it was just the night." For a moment, I thought of my brothers. They had to be worried about me. I was going to send word to them as soon as I arrived, but I was too weak.

"You aren't fully healed, Alpha." Kiera's hand brushed through my long hair. It wasn't sweaty, and my body was thoroughly cleaned.

"Have you been bathing me, little wolf? I smell like flowers." My nose moved to sniff my armpit.

"I told you, I felt bad." She shrugged.

"You wanted to sneak a peak at my handsome body and large dick." I moved my waist to tease her core. "I didn't know you were such a pervert. You just have to ask and I'll show you my dick, love." My hands held her waist tighter, moving us together over my needy rod, about to explode just from the contact. I felt her growing hotter between the legs, and by her thick scent of arousal, I knew she was getting too wet to control herself.

"You're an ass!" She teased, biting her bottom lip to suppress her moans.

"I'm your ass, and this," I grabbed both her cheeks tight in my hands. "Mmm, this is my ass I want to be buried in one day," I growled at her, lust building too thick inside me. "I need..." my voice cracked, and I began coughing. My lungs started burning, and my stomach tightened painfully.

"Shhh, I got you." Kiera softly spoke, her hand delicately caressing my hair. The way she cared for me was indescribable. It filled every part of me with satisfaction to have such a fierce woman. Once the fit of coughs subsided, she handed me a cup of water. "Drink slowly," she insisted.

The water felt like a cooling balm as it made its way through my body. "Mint?" I questioned after slowly downing the whole cup.

"Yes, and some other herbs will help you heal inside." She looked at me with such concern it made me whine inside. I was her strong Alpha, her protector; I can't be weak like this; at least, I can't let her see it.

"It feels good going down." My eyes scanned her gorgeous frame, still straddling my bare chest.

"You need to rest, Alpha. We will have our time together." She whispered like a promise. Her lips came to mine, and taking a slow kiss. She moved down my jaw and to my neck, sending pleasure throughout my whole body.

"I am your Alpha, Kiera. I will be everything to you." I vowed, my mind in a haze of lust as her soft lips peppered kisses over my chest. I wanted to take her right here, but I knew I didn't have the strength to spend all night pleasuring her.

"My Alpha." She whispered over my chest. Her words swept over my wet skin and sent shivers right to my dick.

"You're making me unbearable hard, Luna. I can smell how turned on you are, too. It's driving me crazy." I moaned, my fist clenching the bed sheets.

"I think I do owe you an apology." She looked up at me from my waist.

"Yeah!" I smiled like a little kid at her. I was definitely getting some pussy, even if it killed me.