Executing the plan

School

Thea, trying to park her car, sighted Simone, Olivia and Spencer having what seems to look like a serious argument.

Simone: Guys, she is looking.

Olivia: (starts to point fingers at Spencer) You are nothing but a pathetic liar and the last thing I want to do is talk to you.

Spencer: What else do you want me to do? I have told you time and time again that nothing happened between me and Thea. I was just helping a friend.

Olivia: Is that the lie you tell yourself? She was in your bed naked, naked!!! Spencer.

Simone: You guys should calm down. Spencer, I don't think this is the right time to talk.

Olivia: Actually, there is nothing to talk about because I have made up my mind. I am done with this. You want Thea? then go be with her.

Spencer: Liv, don't do this to us.

Olivia: No, you did this to us the moment you brought that girl into our lives.

(While the arguments were going on, Thea stood beside her car pretending to be receiving a call as she listens)

Simone: Speak of the devil (points at Thea)

Olivia: This is what she wanted all along, snake. She can have him. I don't even have a business with her.

Thea decided to move closer....

Thea: I swear, we did nothing. Spencer was just being a friend.

Simone: Yea, by helping you keep the pussy alive (she eyes her)

Spencer: Liv, I am telling the truth, yea; I know I lied about being in my hostel alone, but I promise you nothing happened.

Olivia: Well, Spencer, I don't believe you, and I am done with this relationship. You can go be with her.

Thea: Liv, please don't do this to him. (tears roll down her cheek)

Olivia: Too late. Simone, please, can we leave?

Simone and Olivia both left Spencer and Thea at the car park.

Thea looks at Spencer, who is almost teary...

Thea: Spencer, I am really sorry. All this is my fault.

Spencer: No, it is not your fault (embraces her). This just shows that Liv doesn't trust me enough, so we shouldn't be in a relationship.

Thea: God, I hate myself. I am sorry, I won't stop apologising.

Spencer: It is fine, I will be fine.

Thea: You can go talk to her later. Apologise when she is calm.

Spencer: No, I am done doing that. If this is what she wants, I guess I am single. (he gave a very weak smile).

Thea: If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate.

Spencer: Yea, thank you. Hope you are fine though?

Thea: Yes, I would be meeting with the school authority today, to lodge a complaint about David

Spencer: Oh! That is great. I have to go now, need to get to training.

Thea: Okay. See you around....

Thea & Keisha's hostel

Thea enters the room with so much excitement, she brought about a bottle of wine from her bag and goes to the kitchen to get cups