Trouble

Hi guys, sorry for the delay in updating, I got busy with school and work. I am back now. Thanks for following through with the story.

Thea & Keisha's room

Thea picked up her phone to call David....

Thea: Did you meet with her?

David: Yes, I did. I made sure to let her know you were with Spencer.

Thea: (laughs) this is going as planned. We just need to execute our last mission and we win.

David: God, you are crazy.

Thea: I always get what I want and this wouldn't be an exception.

School

Spencer:(dials Olivia's number) Hey babe

Olivia: Hey

Spencer: Are you still in school?

Olivia: No, I am with Simone.

Spencer: Okay. Do you still need me to take you home? I can come get you wherever you are.

Olivia: Awww, thanks babe, but I would just go with Simone.

Spencer: Alright, I will call you later, going to my hostel.

Olivia: Babe, hold on...a guy walked up to me just this afternoon, saying I should warn you to stay away from Thea.

Spencer: What! who is he?

Olivia: I was confused. I didn't even ask for his name. But he was pretty upset and asked that you stay away from her.

Spencer: I am as confused as you're right now. Myself and Thea are just friends and we barely even hangout or see each other.

Olivia: Exactly, just be careful and maybe you should stay away from her to avoid any sort of trouble.

Spencer: Yea, sure. I will call you when I get to my hostel, okay?

Olivia: Alright, bye.

Spencer POV

Why do I feel the guy that Liv is talking about is Thea's boyfriend? Spencer wonders, as he entered his car and drove off. Getting to his hostel, he decided to call Thea to check on her.

Spencer: Hello, Thea

Thea: Hi Spencer.

Spencer: Are you okay? Just calling to check on you.

Thea: (sighs) I am a bit shaky. I really don't know what he is going to do to me if I don't show up at his place tonight.

Spencer: Don't you think you should report to the authority, the school or someone? Cause you are putting yourself in great danger.

Thea: Yes, I will go meet with the School authorities soon. Thank you Spencer, I really appreciate your concern for me.

Spencer: Come on, we are friends and I always look out for my friends.

Thea: You know I could really use your company tonight, cause I am scared, if I don't go see him, he might come over here. I am just tired of the beating; I don't think I will be able to survive another..

Spencer: Erm, I thought you have a cousin in school. Why not call him and let him know about all these.

Thea: My cousin, he is never available; he has failed me twice, so I stop pushing. I know what I am asking is too much, but it is fine. I will be fine.