It is our time

Olivia & Layla's room

Layla entered the room while Olivia was busy unpacking her luggage and trying to tidy up.

Layla: Hi

Olivia: (continued unpacking) Hi

Layla: I didn't expect you to come back here.

Olivia: Yea, me too. But I am not giving up my room for you. So, yea, we might share the same room, but let us respect each other enough not to trespass.

Layla: Okay. (looks sorry)

Olivia's phone rings....

Olivia: Hey girl.

Simone: Hi, are you back at the hostel?

Olivia; Yes.

Simone: so what is up with you and Spencer, did you finally give him an answer?

Olivia: No, but I will. (she smiles) I want to do something special.

Simone: (laughs) Ok! someone is getting romantic. So what is the plan?

Olivia: (smiles) that is for me to know but will fill you in later.

Simone: Okay. Bye.

Olivia: Bye. (she smiles as she fell on her bed, picks up her phone to call Chris).

Olivia: Hi Chris

Chris: Liv, what is up?

Olivia: His Spencer in the room with you?

Chris: No, he is in the bathroom. Do you want to speak to him?

Olivia: No, I need a favour from you?

Chris: Ok, I am listening.... (Olivia asked Chris to bring Spencer to the venue he had asked her to come for their first date, but he should be discreet about it.)

Olivia: I will be waiting. Thank you. Bye.

Spencer & Chris' room

Chris trying to persuade Spencer to go out with him tonight.

Chris: Bro, I know you are tired but she requested you join me. She wants to meet with you.

Spencer: I just got back from a rigorous training, I am tired and just want to sleep.

Chris: You are free tomorrow, you can always rest, plus you would be having a free dinner. (he laughs)

Spencer: You must really like this girl huh! but why would your girlfriend want me to join for dinner?

Chris: She invited her friend also....

Spencer: (looks confused) Is she trying to match make me with her friend? Cause i am not interested.

Chris: No, just wear something nice and let us go.

Spencer: Okay.

Five-Star restaurant

Chris and Spencer both got to the restaurant and trying to park the car.

Spencer: This place looks very familiar.

Chris: Have you been here before?

Spencer: Yes, this is the same restaurant I told Liv to meet me at, but she never came.

Chris: Oh! You have an excellent taste.

They both walked into the restaurant and saw a lady in a red gown, staring outside the window. The restaurant was quiet and cozy.