Going to school together

~ The next day ~

When cody woke up he realized that this isn't his room. For a moment he forgot where he was. 'Oh iam at Aoki's'. He pushed himself up and got out of the bed and went towards the door. He heard Aoki talking to someone. He went to the washroom then went back to the bed and slept but within minutes aoki came to the room and saw him sleeping.

Aoki : Aish can't he get up....?? ( went towards him and snatched his blanket then shakes him ) hey wake up....

Cody : Aish, you're too loud shut up and what time is it....??

Aoki : ( glances at his phone ) its 6 : 45

Cody : 6 : 45...?? It's too early, i wanna sleep.

Aoki : Well then you sleep as much as you want, iam going.

Cody : AISH, this is too much ( gets up )

Aoki : ( stares at him in disbelief ) Disgusting.

Cody went towards the living room and sat on the couch. He was still sleepy ~

Aoki : I thought you're getting freshen up. Here's your tooth brush ( a new one ).

Cody : Ow thanks ( gets up and went to the washroom )

He took a shower and went out to see Aoki tying his tie.

Aoki : Oh you're out. let's eat breakfast.

Aoki made pancakes for breakfast.

Cody : Hey.... No orange juice...?? Why milk.

Aoki : You should drink milk instead of orange juice. Milk is very important for a teenager.

Cody chocked on his pancake when he heard that. *cough, cough*. Aoki stared at him. Not to say cody thought of something dirty. Cody became a bit flustered. Aoki on the other hand didn't understand.

Aoki : What....?? Are you going to die...?? 🙄

Cody : Die my foot ( diverts his gaze ) what ever ~

Aoki : 😑, whatever we have to catch the bus. So be quick.

~After break fast~

Cody was searching for his tie then he remembered that he left it at Aoki's study table. He went to his room and suddenly stopped when he saw him using his perfume. The smell got filled on the air. Cody inhaled it, he felt a bit at ease. He stared at him. 'His side profile is good i guess' he mumbled.

Aoki : What..??? ( didn't heard clearly, thought he was cursing at him )

Cody : ( caught off guard ) 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵....?? Nothing just saying that you're ugly. ( takes his tie from the table and starts tying it )

Aoki : Stop getting on my nervs. Jerk ~

Cody : Jerk...?? I dare you to say that once again....

Aoki : Why once...?? Jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk. Now happy...??

Cody : YOU.... I will kill you....

Aoki : *snorts* come on don't joke like that ~

Cody : You're annoying.

Aoki : You're more annoying.

Cody : Shut your crab mouth, will you....?? ( takes his bag )

Aoki : Shut my what...?? ( takes his bag too )

They walked to the bus stop and waited for 5 mins. Their bus arrived and within 10 mins they arrived at their school. They started walking towards their class. When they reached they saw no one in the class.

Aoki : Well, no ones here, we're alone.

Cody : We're 2 persons, how's that supposed to be alone....??

Aoki : Ah, i said 'WE'RE'  alone.

Cody : That's what i said. ( irritated )

Aoki : Are you really dumb or are you pretending to be dumb.....?? *Snort's* well you're not pretending.

Cody : Hahaha, do you wanna get punched on your face....?? ( Anger rising up )

Aoki : You're not that masculine,  you do know  that right....??

Cody : You're judging my masculinity....??

Aoki  : Yeah ( sits on his seat )

Cody : ( stands in front of his desk ) How dare you. ( grabs him by his collar and leans closer to his face to look intimidating )

Aoki : You're not that intimidating either ... ( makes eye contact )

That's when Aoki noticed that Cody's eyes are brown coloured. '𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯'....?? Aoki had been staring at him for a while that made him flustered so he slowly leaves his grip from his collar. His heart started to beat a bit faster. Aoki noticed that cody is flustered.

Cody : 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.....?? ( goes towards the window and stares outside ) 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬.