Rain pt 2

Aoki : ( cold expression ) so...? Take of your clothes.

Cody : p- pardon...?? ( flustered )

Aoki : * Sighs * well you're gonna stay here and what are you supposed to wear tomorrow...?? Take it off, so i can wash it and go get freshen up. Iam going to make dinner. ( he goes towards his closet and took some clothes and tossed it to cody ) Towel is inside and when you're done bring your clothes outside. ( he leaves )

Cody : 𝘖𝘸, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 ....?? I over thinked everything... ( slaps his cheek )

~ On the other side ~

Aoki : What the hell did i blurted out...??, he became so flustered. Of course he will and who the hell says stuffs like that ....?? No way hell Aoki don't do that again.

Cody came out and went straight to the kitchen. He saw Aoki making something. He didn't even changed his school Uniform and yet he's cooking for him. He was wearing a strawberry apron. Cody stared at him, ' Boyfriend material ' he thought. Aoki turned back to see cody standing near the door staring at him.

Aoki : Oh you came....

Cody : Ahm yepp ( caught off guard )

Aoki : Let's eat ~

Cody : ok and by the way what's with that apron...?? ( takes a seat )

Aoki : What....??

Cody : It's strawberry and you look really, really ugly wearing that thing. Hahaha.

Aoki : Tsk, you sure knows how to get on my nerves, don't you...?? ( tooks off the apron )

Cody : Well, well. First you eat.

Aoki : Why.....??

Cody : I don't trust you. What if you've poisoned it....??

Aoki : You're too much. ( takes a bite from the noodles and sips some soup ) now i didn't died, eat if you wants to.

Cody : I wish if you should've...

Aoki : Can you shut your damn mouth while eating...??

Cody : How am i supposed to eat, if i shut my mouth....??

Aoki : *sighs*

Cody : Your cooking skills are really bad. ( just teasing, the food was good )

Aoki : Then don't eat.

Cody : Aish, you're dramatic.....

~After dinner~

Cody came to the living room and sat on the couch. He took out his phone and saw a text from his friend Tittania ( mentioned on 1st chapter )

Nuisance 👀

Nuisance : Hey dude!!!! Watcha up to....?? yer to busy to see ma text...??👀

Cody : Hey..... Lot's of works you know.... And iam at Aoki's right now..... 🙄

Nuisance : Yer at Aoki's....?? Watcha doin over der...??? 🤔

Cody : Oh, well for an assignment.... 😑

Nuisance : Is that so....?? Well good for ya, study well.

Cody : What happened...?? Why did you dropped your accent....?? 🤣

Nuisance : oh you won't understand, 🥺 what ever. Bye gotta go...... Text me once you're free and let's meet up at mall on Saturday ....

Cody : okay, bye .....

Cody : Well i kinda miss her. ( author : she is in different class ) what ever, well it's 10 : 06 pm, What he is upto....?? Iam kinda sleepy. Damn it iam feelin nervous to ask him. But it's past my bed time. Whatever iam going to ask him.

Cody went to aoki's room to check on him. He peeked through the door even though it's wide open, Aoki was studying. He didn't even changed his uniform. He stayed there for a few seconds then decided to disturb him. Cause that's why he is born afterall 🙄

Cody : Yo, you studying.....??

Aoki : mm

Cody : What mmm....??

Aoki : ( glances him )

Cody : Tsk you're avoiding me....??

Aoki : What do you want.....??

Cody : Well ~ ( nervous ) ( glances at the bed )

Aoki : ( glances where he is looking too ) Oh, well then you sleep here i'll use the couch. ( closes his books and stands up )

Cody : But this bed is yours...

Aoki : It's fine, i'll use the couch ( in his room )

Cody : Oh but if you want then we can share the bed.

Aoki : ( flustered ) NO It's fine....

Cody : ( confused ) okay...

Aoki went to take a shower and he came out to see cody sleeping peacefully. He took a blanket and a pillow from his closet and got settled on the couch. According to his routine he sleeps at 11. It's still 10 : 30, so he got up and went to the balcony. It was still raining hard. He sat down on one of the chair and admired the rain. Slowly time went by and he felt so sleepy so he went back to his room.......

Author : Of course Aoki gets only 5 hours of sleep ( According to Japanese a person only requires 5 hours of sleep, those who sleeps more than 5 hours is considered as a lazy person ) So basically i've read this on a blog ( about  'Japanese secrets to stay focused on life' )  Iam not sure if it's true, but please don't jump into conclusions.