𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴇxᴄᴇᴩᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴏᴋɪ. ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴩᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ꜱᴀɪᴅ. ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴩʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ. ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

June hills : Ha, look i guess you both know the very importance and the purpose of these assignments. You have to approach it more serious mindedly. Well do one thing i'll give you half hour try to finish it. I'll be in and out of the class. That's all. ( She leaves )

Cody : Wtf, i had plans after school. Shit now what am i gonna do...??

Aoki : *Sighs* you better finish it we've only half an hour.

Cody : Iam not dumb, i heard her.

Aoki : Well can't agree with that.....

Cody : What the fuck is your problem...??

Aoki : What the hell is wrong with you.....??

Cody : Aish,  you're annoying

Aoki :  You're more annoying, because of you we're here....

Cody :  Look  i already told you, if you wanted then you should've done your assignment, i didn't told you to wait.

Aoki : As i said i fucking trusted you. that's why and this is not a damn solo project, we should do it together. Because of you iam here right now... 

Cody : Uh

Aoki : What the hell are you doin, do your part. Stop wasting time.

Cody : As you can see iam thinking and can you just shut that crab mouth of yours....??

Aoki : WHAT.....???

Cody : Fuck

Aoki glanced the time it was 4 : 36 ' i should try to finish it quickly ' he thought he focused on his work.

~ 4 : 51 pm ~

He finished 1 page hoping that cody is doing his work too. He turned towards to him to ask if he's done but cody was sleeping peacefully ~

Aoki : The heck...?? So you were really planning to make me do all the work. He is fucking sleeping. wait!!!!😏

An evil idea popped on his mind. ' Teacher came to check 5 min ago so she won't be coming soon ~  but i can't trust him what if he's pretending to be asleep...?? Should i check...?? '

Aoki leaned towards cody. he was laying down on his desk due to his hair his eyes is not visible. He slowly removed his hair that's when he saw cody have long lashes, his hair is long and smooth, he have not so visible freckles on his nose and he have moles on right below his left eye and on his chin too... He have porcelain skin and he have Heart shaped lips. He is quite attractive.
*Badum* *Badum* Aoki's heart started to beat faster

Aoki : 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨....?? 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨...

Aoki just kicked cody hard and he felled on the ground with a loud thud *THWACK*

Cody : WHAT, WHAT....?? EARTHQUAKE...?? *huff huff*

He saw aoki trying hard not to laugh while sitting like he doesn't know anything.

Cody : The heck....?? How did i end up on the floor....??? Ouch my butt....