You.....????

Cody : So do you think iam annoying...??

Aoki : Nope. Do i really have a crab mouth....??

Cody : Well kinda. I mean a bit. ( teasing )

Aoki : *pout* really...?? You're mean go away.

Cody : Don't pout like that. Now i wanna kiss you.

Aoki : What if someone comes in...??

Cody : Everyone already left. We're the only ones who are left now. So what do you say....?? Kiss me.

Aoki : ( Blushes ) Sure anything for you ~  close your eyes. ( slowly pecks his lips ).

Cody : Whoa, come on that's not a kiss......

Aoki : ( blushes ) well i thought it is.

Cody : 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. Come here ( pulls him close ) You're mine.

Aoki : You're mine too.

He slowly pulled him by his waist and kissed him passionately. But they didn't know that some one had been watching them silently.

10 Months ago
______________

~Ring Ring~
~Alarm goes off~
*Groans*

After pulling himself up from the bed he rubbed his eyes. He glanced at the time 7:00 am. He turned his alarm off and went towards the washroom.
"Damn it, i could've waked up at 7 : 30 then take a shower and just went to school by myself but no way....." ( started to brush his teeth ) he looked at himself in the mirror " Fuck school sucks. Well after all i only have to bear it for one more year" ( he took a shower and went outside, got dressed up, styled his hair and grabbed his bag )

"CODY YOU BETTER BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE OR I WILL LEAVE YOU HERE AND YOUR BREAKFAST DOESN'T STAYS HOT FOREVER....."
" ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING...?? ITS 7:15 YOU BETTER HURRY UP....... "

Cody : gosh mom iam already up so stop yelling ( annoyed ) ( he gets downstairs )
Mom : oh i thought you're still on your bed well i think threats works on you. Here's your breakfast now eat faster
Cody : Threats....?? No way tsk do you think iam up early because you threatened me yesterday.....?? And no breakfast for me, iam not hungry
Mom : Come on i didn't threatened you i was just saying that because i care for you and you better eat or you're not getting anything for an entire week
Cody : What...??? An entire week..??
This is why i said that you always threatens me and cereal....??? So cruel, why cereal for breakfast...??
Mom : i've to drop you so i don't have the time to cook anything, so you better eat quickly and come with me....
Cody : i didn't told you to drop me off. I can go all by myself ( why she is so mean....?? )

~After some times later~

Mom : so ready for your first day of last year...??
Cody : yepp i think so....
Mom : Well i know you didn't did well on your first year so you better score more this year or you know no uni is going to take you... I just want you to focus on your studies more, you can use your phone as much as you want after you graduate
Cody : Mom you've been telling me this since my vacations started.... Tsk
Mom : yeah whatever i better hurry up they must be waiting....
Cody : THEY....??? What do you mean by 'they'....???
Mom : yeah ummm.... Well just don't yell like that geez..... You're annoying.
Cody : Mom tell me.....