Chapter 16- Faking It

Start from the beginning

He grabbed his crutches and motioned for me to go. I was about to walk out the room until he snapped his fingers at me.

"You gone stop snapping yo fingers at me." He sat down on the bed and started writing.

What else am I going to do?

"I don't know say something." I said laughing a little. He was laying back and stop when I said that and looked at me.

"To soon?" I said with a smirk. He nodded. "but what?"

Stay with me. I'm bored

"And do what Elijah?"

You can't sleep in that room anymore if you staying here

"And why not?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

Because the kids will see you. I sent jordynn in the room for a reason

"Bastard. You knew what you were doing." I said to him but I knew he was right. If I didn't want the kids knowing we were separated I need to sleep in here with him. I nodded.

"Alright but don't try anything don't touch me at all. I'm not playing. I'll kick you in your leg." His eyebrows furrowed. "I'm just playing gosh still don't touch me."

I walked out the room to check and see if Jordan went back to sleep. She was and the kids were still asleep also. I grabbed my phone and charger out of the guess room and went back to our room. I sat it on the night stand on my side of the bed and went to the door to cut off the light.

Me and Elijah's bed was higher than the guess bedroom beds so I was struggling trying to get in. Elijah held up his board.

Need help?

"I got it." I said still trying to get my fat ass in bed.

No you don't

"You know I don't like getting help."

I don't either but I don't have a choice plus your pregnant

At the end of his sentence he scooted his body to my side of the bed then stopped.

Can I have som pain killers?

"Yeah but they will knock you out." He shrugged his shoulders. I went into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed one tablet. I went down stairs and crushed it and put it into a small glass of water. I grabbed a straw and walked back up stairs. I finally made it to the top out of breath.

"Here you go." I said walking to the room he sat back up and grabbed the cup. He looked at my other hand. He sat the cup down.

Where is the pill

"Did you forget your mouth is wired shut? its in there." I said pointing at the glass.

Really babe

"Yes." He grabbed the straw and the cup and drunk it down. I was about to walk back to my side of the bed until he grabbed my arm. He pulled me back.

"What?" I said. He repositioned his self in bed.

Count to three and jump just a little bit. I need a kick off

"Baaabe- I mean Elijah, your sitting down in this high ass bed trying to pick me up. You can't do that."

When I nod, jump

"Fine."

He leaned over and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked in my eyes and put a tight grip on my waist. I looked away. He nodded and I jump but higher than I was supposed to. He picked me up and quickly swung me to the otherwise making sure I landed on my back.