36.) Eating her out

Hello lovelies 🤭❤️

First let's talk about the serious topic:

I'll get straight to the point. The reason why i made the smut chapters paid is partially because I don't want my book to get deleted and partially because I don't want readers to read smut who aren't supposed to read smut.

I get DM's from readers ranging from 12-15 proudly saying that we read the chapter even after the warning.

I know they can read it elsewhere if not here and they have a phone hence numerous sources of reading smut as well. And I'm not trying to start a revolution here or something but I certainly don't want to contribute to that process of letting preteens read smut. It is not meant for them for a reason.

I know when I started writing i myself haven't paid any heed to it and I'm truly apologetic for that. Being a teenager (18 years) myself i didn't think that far. I thought as i waited to turn 18 and then legally started reading and writing smut then people will also do that but that is certainly not the case.

I clearly stated that removing smut here won't change the plot much. Still people are saying why you made them paid, I can't pay and stuff. Respectfully if you can't pay then that chapter is not meant for you. And if you are above 18 then you can certainly afford 15-20rs chapter as that is a very small amount. We spend more than that on snacks alone.

I never forced anyone to buy the chapter 😔 I'm not cutting on the plot here but if you want smut you have to go on scrollstack and read.

I hope i made myself clear but if you still have queries you can DM me on Instagram. Please don't comment on the chapters about it but message me personally.

AND i will be removing the rest mature chapters from here once the book gets completed because it's a bit too much to do considering the tedious schedule i have right now. Those chapters will also be available on scrollstack.

The book like 75% complete but I've few other plans for the book as well  because the plot has potential.

And i can never be more grateful of you guys who made the book what it is today!💗🥺 Thank you from my entire heart ❤️

Now let's get back to the routine:

We are a family of 129 on Scrollstack✨ and i can never be more grateful 🧿

But please engage in my reels as well. I post spoilers there🥺💗

And i also want to complete this book early but for that you have to complete the vote target fast😔

I knew this was unfair to the readers who do read and comment so I'm updating for them and them only. Next time i expect the vote target to get completed 😕

I'm also a human and not getting appreciated for the hard work makes me sad. I don't think it's that hard to tap on that one button while reading the chapter. I don't understand why you guys don't vote 😕.

Isliye please vote kiya karo! Itna to kar hi skte ho?😔🔪

As our parampara!