Giving birth to 7 sons

Hello lovelies 🤭

First of all let's day Happy birthday to my lovely Daddu🐸 my pyari si Nabi🤌🏻💗 sanbiverse

And the only reason of you guys getting this update is HER!💗

This chapter is solely dedicated to you Nabi 🧿🫂💗

Make sure to check her profile and her book as well (She is writing a bomb book🤌🏻💗) "Amor Across the ocean."

Also Usko DM m jakr birthday wish kardo sab🙆🏻‍♀️💗

Or nya cover kisine notice kiya?
Acha hna? All thanks to dxpu_writes💗🤌🏻
_______________________________________

David stood up and went next to her.

He leaned at the head of the bed and hugged Anastasia.

Anastasia was laying on him, her face was on his chest, she waited for him.

David took a deep breath and calmed himself.

"Wifey, I'll tell you everything but don't give tension or stress, lina's mother and Rose's mother are blood sisters." David started but stopped when Anastasia poked at his chest.

He looked lower at her.

"What do you mean Rose's mother? is she not your blood sister?" Anastasia was shocked at this sudden discovery.

"yeah she is my sister, but her bad luck was that a disgusting woman gave birth to her, Rose never accepted her as her mother, our father was a cheater when I was five my father cheated on my mother with that woman, my mother was a proud woman, she was pregnant with Nina, my father didn't know about this, and after that my mother didn't let him know.

she divorced him immediately no matter how much she loved him, But karma also hit him so hard, that woman cheated on him, and that's how Rose was born, when Rose was 7 she hid inside my father's car and came to our house, my mother never wanted to see him again but he always shamelessly would come to our home and wait outside our house, as usual, one day he came, but after he left Rose alone came to our house and knocked at our door, my mom was the one who opened the door, Rose hugged my mother legs and begged to take her inside, my mom was a soft hearted person, at that time Nina was the same age as Rose, so she took her inside without knowing who she was, after that she regularly came to our home, after few days she started staying at our home, one day that woman came to our home and insulted my mother, I was not at home and my mother hid Nina inside her room, only Rose was there, our neighbors were seeing these, when Rose saw my mother was crying she pushed that woman and screamed at her, everyone was shocked even my mother.

After that conflict Rose persistently started to stay at the house, no matter how much that woman and my father tried to take her away she didn't go with them. She loved my mother as her mother.

After a few days, her mother came to our house with the police, do you know what Rose said, she said she wanted to file a complaint against that woman when police asked what compliant, Rose said that woman snatch our farther from our mom and broke our family, the police was so ashamed that they left our house immediately, after that she changed her surname brown to Frost, that's how she became Nora Frost's daughter and our sister."

David was sad remembering those sad memories but also smiling when he remembers the old Rose.

Anastasia felt angry toward David's father, how could a man do this to his own wife and children, she hates these types of men.