First Kiss

"Hello lady are you awake?" Amy's curious voice came from the phone.

"Yeah. I just had my breakfast." Anastasia replied.

"Already had your breakfast? I thought you were busy catching some sleep with your stranger husband."  Amy chuckled.

Anastasia understood Amy was teasing her. "Can't you think of anything else." Anastasia scolded her softly.

"I was thinking of million different things specially the things people do at night. Do you want me to give you a detailed explanation?" Amy said teasingly.

"Amyyyyy!" Anastasia's cheeks went red.

"Okay okay no more. Now tell me what your husband looks like?" Amy inquired.

Listening to Amys words Anastasia looked at David who was looking at her unhappily.

David was cursing inside the person who was talking to Anastasia on the phone. That person ruined his quality time with his baby wifey and even made her blush like that. That right was only his. Only he can make his snowflake turn red like that.

Seeing his face Anastasia thought, 'obviously I can't praise him on his face or he'll laugh at me like last night.'

"I'll tell you later." Anastasia said softly on the phone. Amy understood her and told her to come to college as their semester exams were next month.

Anastasia ended the conversation and looked at his side. Meeting his dark eyes.

"Can i go to college?" Anastasia said meekly. Her lips were unknowingly pouting.

David cancelled all his meetings and told everybody not to disturb him as he wanted to spend all day with his snowflake but now his wifey wanted to go away from him. He straight up wanted to refuse.

But seeing his cute wifey how could he say no to her. Only Anastasia could make David do things he didn't want, say stuff he didn't want and agree to things he didn't want to. That's the power she holds.

She didn't know but she had the most ruthless, cold, handsome and insanely rich businessman in the entire nation wrapped around her little finger.

"Okay I'll drop you there." David said begrudgingly.

Anastasia nodded and went to take her bag from upstairs.

Seeing she didn't refuse his offer he felt little better.

30 mins later they were at the college gate. David stopped the car and went ahead to unfasten Anastasia's seatbelt.

She could feel his breath fanning over her neck. Anastasia was afraid to even breath loudly. Her heatbeat was beating rapidly.

David unfastened the seatbelt and she turned around to open the car gate but suddenly David put his hand arround Anastasia and moved her to his side facing him.

Anastasia was startled and her mouth opened to say something but suddenly David took his lips to meet hers instantly.

She was dumbfounded. The feathering sensation she felt over her lips that came suddenly also went away as fast as it came.

David gave her a light, feathering kiss.  The kiss that lasted only for mere seconds but made butterflies flutter in Anastasia's stomach rapidly.

Anastasia's face was blushed in a dark shade of red.

"You need to get used to our intimate interactions baby. You are my wife. And I'm ready to give you your time. I won't do anything you don't want before you truly want me to do but please don't take too much time. My heart can't handle it."

Anastasia blushed even more. She turned around, opened the car gate and ran inside the college as fast as she could. As if her life was depends on it.

Seeing his wife running like a scared rabbit, David chucked. His wifey was too cute for his heart.

Anastasia stopped only after reaching to the classroom gate. Her husband. Her stranger husband just took her first kiss. She laughed a little. Unlike what she expected when she got to know about her forceful marriage, her life was different, her husband was different. She didn't want to accept but she kind of liked him and his kiss. It was her first kiss.

She was unaware of the fact that her first kiss was already taken away by her impatient husband while she was sleeping.

Anastasia was going to go inside the classroom when someone tapped her shoulder from behind.

Anastasia turned around only to see a face she despised. Her smile went away and a frown appeared between her brows.

"What do you want Evan?" She said rudely.

"Why do you treat me so coldly Ana? You know i love you so much." Evan said with a sickly smile on his face.

"I've told you so many times that i don't like you. Why can't you just stay away from me? And that's Anastasia for you." Anastasia said angrily.

"Why can't you just try otherwise how will you know if you like me or not? Just try for once Ana you will surely learn to love me." Evan said shamelessly.

"I have told you numerous times that i don't like you and I won't like you in the future either. Just stop bothering me like that. You are shameless." Anastasia stated with an angry face.