Taught the bi*ch a lesson

Hello lovelies 🤭❤️

Jitna jaldi vote target karoge utna jaldi chapter milega!💅🏻 To bina soche vote kardiya karo!🙆🏻‍♀️💗

To as our parampara!

Iss baar kuch naya! Mere reels or Instagram p bhi engage kiya karo yaar! I'd love to talk to you guys!😭💗

_______________________________________

"Of course I'm in, Ana, do you need to ask this, I'll go."Amy screamed, cutting Anastasia's words.

"Okay I'll pick you up from the hostel get ready, we're coming in 30 min." Anastasia finished and hung up the call.

Hearing their conversation, Rose understood she was not the only one who suffered from their love affection.

Anastasia and Rose went to their room to change.

Outside.

David was driving the car when he got a call.

"Master he is really here but before we could catch him someone else took him from the airport." that man said guiltily.

David gripped his steering wheel tightly, he doesn't know if this is his bad luck or not.

Once again that man slipped away from his hand.

"Okay, keep an eye at Martin Mansion, they might take him there." David said coldly, he barely was controlling himself to curse the man who gave him the news.

David knows Zack martin will do everything just to force him to accept that bitchy woman, but he doesn't know David Anastasia Frost is not someone who he can force, he never lowered his head in front of anyone other than his mother and his life, His snowflake.

He never did, so how could David do this now?

He drove his car at high speed and reached starlight, he went to his office and opened a secret door for him, he went underground through the secret way.

More than 15 men were working there, it was his secret office where his security team observed everything and did whatever David ordered them, if they needed anything they could do from here.

"show me the CCTV footage of where he was seen the last time."

David ordered them, he sat on the main chair and waited for the video.

Alex is already present there.

Today they missed their target once again and he knew his master was out of mind.

The video started already, after a few seconds a man appeared in that video wearing a blue hoodie, his face was covered with a mask.

He was waiting for someone at a corner inside of the airport customs section.