Neuvillette patch up~ pt. 1+2

Start from the beginning

-- He wasn't even thinking of doing so, until of course the traveler and Paimon suggested it to him. With that idea in mind, his desk filled with papers of confessions written in calligraphy.

-- He was practicing. The last thing he wanted was for the time to come and for him to be humming and thinking over his confession with you in front of him, waiting.. it would be best if he knew what to say before your meeting. He learned his lesson after noticing how awkward Paimon always got when he took his time to think over his words in his head.

-- Even if you rejected him, he wouldn't get too embarrassed or disappointed since it was expected. He viewed humanity differently, a human not showing mutual interest in him was something he was obliged to accept.

(THIS IS THE PART I CAN'T WRITE IN CHARACTER AT ALL! ⬇️)

-- In the cold night when you finally arrived at his office, everything he was planning to say was thrown out of the window since in the end you two didn't really exchange words. Instead, intense and emotional gazes were exchanged. Outside the Palais Mermonia, a Melusine watched what seemed to be the silhouettes of Neuvillette and you kissing from the curtains of the office's windows.

.
.
.

6. Booping his nose:

-- It confused him but he leaned in, thinking you'd like to touch his nose more. When you kept booping his nose repeatedly he closed his eyes, trying to make sense of what was going through your head to be doing this, while humming to himself.

"Hmm.."

.
.
.

7. Who's ur overprotective friend?:

-- It's Wriothesley...

-- Wriothesley doesn't protect you from Neuvillette... Bro stans your relationship and protects both of y'all from everyone else.

.
.
.

8. Training with him:

-- Training with the Iudex is an adventure. Your training always took place in an open area. Usually, in the sea. You two walk on water using your elements. (Use your imagination fatherfuckers.)

-- During training he uses a certain amount of strength that's equal to yours so that way the fight is not unfair and there's a fifty-fifty chance of you winning. Training usually ceases when you're exhausted. He praises you and gets you something to drink as you two head back to his office.

.
.
.

9. You faint in front of him:

-- Neuvillette noticed your body language hinting towards your weak state before you could pass out and took you to the nearest couch in his office where he had you sit down.

-- He monitored you and kept the windows open, letting you get all the fresh air you needed. He reassured you that you were alright while at the same time battling his own worries in his head.

-- Sedene, who had come to check on Neuvillette, noticed what was taking place and entered his office with a glass of water for you. She had grown to love you after noticing how much trust the Chief Justice placed in you and how much he cared about you on a personal level.

-- Commanded by Neuvillette, Sedene called Sigewinne to go and check on you. You were feeling much better afterwards.

.
.
.

10. You're sad:

-- Neuvillette didn't like it when you tried to deny how you felt. You two had agreed to be transparent about how you felt and to express yourselves openly in your relationship.