Zhongli Catch up~

Zhongli catch up cuz i luv you.

First interaction:

ZHONGLI:

-- Rex lapis had 'died'. You were freaking out along with the rest of the people of Liyue, running around, looking back and forth.

-- you accidentally bumped into a man who gazed at you with a tint of worry.

"My apologies, are you alri-"

-- you snatched his hand and ran for your and his life, dragging him with you. Somehow you managed to get away from the guards before they could even see you or the man you were dragging.

-- once you dragged him to safety, you let him go, then proceeding to grab his shoulders and shake him to his senses.

"Were you out of ur mind?! The guards could have caught you!"

-- He managed to calm you down, seeming too nonchalantly about all of this. Once he managed to loosen ur grip of his shoulders, he introduced himself as Zhongli

"I'm aware you are in a panicked state, but you must remain calm. Take a few deep breaths, how about I prepare you some tea?"

"Tea? right now?! ..Sure. Yes please."

.
.
.
.

Second interaction:

-- Lumine wanted to introduce you to him, wanting to get you to know him since she figured that you two would be great friends.

-- The traveler took you to a well known food place around Liyue Harbor where Zhongli was waiting. Little did she know you already knew him.

-- upon seeing the gentle male, you tackled him into a hug. Thinking you'd see him again.

-- at some point, sitting peacefully next to Zhongli on the table, you decided to have a sip of his wine glass. And so did you, but the wine didn't exactly leave a good taste in your mouth..

"Osmanthus wine tastes-"

"like ass!"

-- The male, seemed slightly offended for a second but then burst into soft laughter. Seeing ur disgusted face from tasting wine.

-- in the end of your dinner.. Lumine paid. And you turned to Zhongli, high-fiving him.
.
.
.
.

Becoming close friends:

-- The "one's wise and the other.. energetic" type of friend duo.

-- you make Zhongli laugh so much he cant even believe his eyes. His laugh is polite, angelic sounding. Almost like a gods laugh..

-- The male tended to take you out for walks around some of the mythical places in Liyue. And Holding his hand is a must. He guides you around.

-- He has grown quite fond of you. Zhongli sometimes sees you as one of his goodness friends, it shows how much he trusts you.

-- Sometimes while holding ur hand and walking around, you escape his grip..

"Don't run so quickly, the grass is too high and thick, you will tri-"

-- you never listen to him, yet he still deals with you and your chaos. Taking it as his responsibility in a way.

+ Meme:
-- you call him daddy as a joke. Again, he deals with your bullshi-
.
.
.
.

Realising his feelings:

-- at first he thought he was just worried about you doing anything stupid since you're quite childish, but it ended up being something way deeper.

-- but how was he supposed to confess you? He wanted to do so immediately but you didn't even know who he truly was.. You didn't know that he was actually rex lapis.. and that he faked his death.

-- if he wasn't fond of you enough already, he became the fondest of you now.

-- his tactics with you slightly changed. This time when you do anything reckless he jumps in and gets in trouble with you just to take the hit instead of u.

-- though you being human, increased his worries and it made him protect you more often.

.
.
.
.

Confessing:

-- He took you to a river, you both sat on your knees and watched the water flow. It glowed a beautiful lilac-like color, the sun bringing shine to the clear river.

-- using big words he slightly flirted with you in a way, flustering you.

"The hyaline reflection in your eyes shines as vividly as the sun. And when gazing upon you, one feels like they have ascended as high as Qingyun Peak."

-- He took things slowly. Speaking lots together. At some point you even suggested you two played a hand game called Chopsticks, to which he agreed to.

"I'll explain it to you.. Basically you extend a number of fingers from each hand and transfer those scores by taking turns to tap one hand against another."

-- You two were so into your game, it was already afternoon and neither you nor him realised it. Eventually after a lot of bonding he sat closer to you, closing his eyes and bringing his face close to yours, your noses practically touching.

-- Although your faces were so close he didn't kiss you. You cupped his cheeks in your hands and pulled him into a kiss. His eyes widened but he eventually melted into the kiss. After pulling away, he spoke..

"I am not really a big fan of worded confession, although I do have the tendency to speak a lot. I believe actions speak louder."

.
.
.
.

You boop his nose:

-- Zhongli did not react as much when you booped his nose. The male held your hand and kissed your finger, then your hand.

-- The male thought you did that because you wanted some affection from him.

-- you booped his nose again. To which he responded by giving you more affection.

.
.
.
.

Who's ur overprotective friend?:

-- its totally Lumine.

-- what can i say, although Zhongli may be an Archon, someone's still gotta keep an eye on em. Gotta make sure he's gentle with you.... she has more reasons but never tells you.

-- since you still dont know Zhongli is Morax, Lumine is givin' him the side eye. Keeping secrets? not allowed.

".....when are you planning on telling-"

"Don't rush things, i can sort this out on my own, let me handle things professionally in my own way."
~Zhongli 2022.

(Says the man who faked his death- very professional.)

-- doesn't allow Zhongli to introduce you to Childe... That cursed hell spawn summoned a whole entire sea creature.