35. He accidentally makes you cry

Characters:

Aether
Xiao
Venti
Diluc
Kazuha
Scaramouche
Zhongli
Albedo
Childe
Kaeya
Cyno
Alhaitham
Dainsleif

!NOT PROOFREAD, USE OF GOOFY AHH NICKNAMES, GOOFY AHH SIDE NOTES FROM ME AND WORST OF ALL.. shit's a lil out of character!

(PS: I am not too good with comfort so this one too might be a bit sh1tty like the previous ones. Also might rewrite stuff like always.)

ALSO I ADDED A LIL DOT AS AN EXTRA THING FOR THE SCENARIO.

NOT PROOFREAD! IT MIGHT HAVE A LOT OF MISSPELLINGS AND STUFF!
.

AETHER:

° Sweet, gentle and caring, Aether isn't the type to make his lovely girlfriend cry. He never did anything to harm you in anyway, If anything, he's fast to rush over to you when even a tear threatens to fall from your eye. Though that doesn't mean that there hasn't been a time the Blonde has made you cry.

-- Seeing hot tears spill from your eyes, Aether was left stunned. His intent was never to harm you in such way and yet, today, he found himself, the problem, standing infront of you, his eyes widening each second the more he looks at your teary expression.

-- He reached out to hug you to which you backed away. Aether's shrunk pupils slightly shook as you slowly backed away.

“Wait..”

-- He reached out his hand to you, only to have his touch dodged. His hand retreated away from you. He didn't know if he should leave for your own good or stay to not upset you further.

-- Seeing as you already were hurt, Aether could not stand there and make it worse. Standing there would only add more fuel to a fire that had already gone wild past the point of extinguishment.

-- Your head stood low as the Blonde turning away and began walking out of your sight. Hearing his soft footsteps you glanced up from the floor to find him leaving.

-- Though it was a mistake to leave you there. Your breathing got shakier and it caused him to turn back to face you with a concerned look on his face.

-- Aether walked closer to you and embraced you into a hug, hoping he could protect you from the pain he awakened as he let you sob into his arms.

.
.
.
.

XIAO:
(NAUR screw the dot- I don't wanna write the ° anymore it was just a one-time thing)

-- His eyes slightly widened, shoulders stiff as his eyes reflected your pained expression. Xiao didn't want to be seen as a monster in your eyes, he didn't want to be the cause of your pain in any way.

-- He didn't know what to do or say, he wasn't good with comfort. Unsure if this would make you feel better, he took your hands in his gloved ones.

"I am not keen with humans. But it wasn't ever my intention to hurt them, to hurt you.”

-- He didn't have a good way of apologizing, nor was he comfortable with seeing you cry but he sucked it up and forced an apology out of himself. As unnatural as it sounded, he did it.

“I ask for your forgiveness..”

.
.
.
.

VENTI: (might rewrite)

-- Venti, out of all people managed to upset you with his ways. Even he was left surprised with this outcome. He was lost on what to do, how to calm you down. it was very rarely he ever made you cry.