8. training with him

Characters:

Aether
Xiao
Venti
Diluc
Kazuha
Scaramouche
Zhongli

(To clarify, battle training. You battle.)

AETHER:

-- although he went easy on you, he still won. He tends to have small talk with you about different movements as he trains with you.

"Don't worry.. I'll make us both fit for this world.."

-- after the end of your training, he praises you for your attempt and hard training. Aether teases you from time to time about losing a warm up battle with him when you two travel together, even Paimon joins in on the teasing.

-- if you ever are to win a battle against Aether he'd be quite amused, he'd reward you with headpats and kisses.

.
.
.
.

XIAO:

-- Training... With him? Rare.

-- but he still takes time out of his day to train you. Sometimes he even brings you to Ganyu so he can train the both of you.

-- He manages to have you kneeled infront of him within a few minutes.

"Did you really think you could beat an adeptus down? Well then.. ways we shall part now."

-- Xiao tends to go east on you but if you do manage to win a few times he'll take that as a sign that u are ready to move on to the next difficulty.

-- if you ever manage to have him down, he'd be proud of you adapting and becoming stronger but wouldn't show it.

"Hm, You actually--- did good. Let's see how long you can last when I increase the difficulty of this battle."

-- He praises you with slight words of encouragement. Although he hates the fact you could ever bring him down, he's glad you're getting stronger.

"it took that... And you've taken me down. You're shaking quite a bit, hmph.. it matters not. All that matters is that you did it... Good job."

.
.
.
.

VENTI:

-- Training? Nah you and Venti call it play-fighting.. Since you two never take it seriously.

-- you two always end up tackled to he ground rolling around. who wins? Him. Sometimes, sometimes because he likes to let you win the other times. He adores the look on your face when u win.

-- He tends to tease you quite a bit when you lose against him. Having a playful smile on him face as he placed a hand on your head, slightly ruffling your hair and chuckling to himself.

"Ehe! My, my~ what's wrong? Surely.. the darling of Mondstadt the one and only, cant be upset about losing to a bard can she?!"

.
.
.
.

DILUC:

-- Diluc does not try to win and beat you down during training, instead he tests you limits. Admiring your every move as he dodges as best as he can.

-- in training he wins most of the time, if he does decide to beat you down at some point. Though he tries not to be too rough with his moves, as he is a man or ruthlessness.

-- he tends to worry he might hurt you if he goes in too hard. (That's what he said.)

-- Diluc never teases you when you lose.. He is one to try and better you in combat by giving you tips on how to better handle his incoming attacks.

"You could have easily dodged that if you actually focused on my body and movements instead of focusing on not falling. You don't always have to have balance, just keep your eyes on the prize.."

-- When he loses he is in quite a delightful mood, a soft smile on his face as he praises you for your good work. Diluc later on tends to rethink as to why he lost and will listen to any tip you give him.

.
.
.
.

KAZUHA:

-- He trains with you all the time, he just wants to make sure you're strong enough to protect yourself in case he isn't with you.

-- he won't go easy on you. The samurai wants to build you tough. Kaedehara mostly wins with ease. And he won't bring you down for losing, instead he'll help you up and share more tips on attacks.

-- when he does lose to you, he smiles softly and congratulates you. His goal with training you is for you to someday be able to defend yourself against anyone and anything.

-- His worst fear is you encountering the Shogun completely helpless like you were when he first met you, when he saved you.

.
.
.
.

SCARAMOUCHE:

-- you practically train every hour... Since you tease him, he gets annoyed, goes to punch you, you dodge.. then a battle begins.

-- due to him wanting to punch you nearly every time you make him mad, your reflexes have gotten faster.

-- having his anger fuel the male, he tends to win. His dedication is simply unbeatable.

-- tends to howl a "tsk.", and will finish of with a grumble about how annoying you are as he lets go of u.

-- If you ever manage to shut his mouth and put him in his place, He will be a bit salty about it. But paise you still, you deserve it after all. You fought well.

"Oh my~ look at you. Heh, we've barely fought for two hours and you've already got me down~ you're sweating a little too much though.. surely it wasn't that hard to bring me down, was it?"

(that's how he praises you. Get used to it.)
.
.
.
.

ZHONGLI:

-- You train from time to time.. Zhongli keeps track of your strength levels, like Kazuha, he's gotta keep ya steady.

-- He always wins, always. No matter how hard you try. You always end up falling to your knees infront of him. Zhongli praises you for trying your very best, although you lose it always shows how hard you try.

-- pats your head and kisses your forehead as a reward for lasting so long. Although for a god it was only 5 minutes, for a human it was 5 hours.

"You did exceptionally well. I applaud you, my Dear. Come here. Steal yourself a deserved rest."