20. You ignore him

(Sorry i was missing for nearly a month! Thankfully I came back, unlike your father-)
.
.

Characters:

Aether
Xiao
Venti
Diluc
Kazuha
Scaramouche
Zhongli
Albedo
Childe

AETHER:

-- Even Paimon tried getting ur attention but to no avail.

"Hey! Stop ignoring Paimon!"

-- Aether frowned at Paimon's failed attempts at catching your attention. He thought himself maybe you needed alone time to collect your thoughts.

-- He let you have your space, since you have been working hard lately, he assumed you needed some. He understood.

-- Eventually he couldn't take it and in the end of the day he snuck up behind you and hugged you tightly, not letting go until you atleast looked at him.

-- When u did look at him you could see his glossy eyes filled with despair and a frown bigger than Khaenri'ah.

"Are you.. alright, love?"

-- he was very upset with u but glad u weren't going to leave him. Aether held u closer in for a long and deep kiss.
.
.
.
.

XIAO:

-- at first he didn't even realize you were ignoring him, not until he tried seeking your attention did he understand.

-- he clenched his fists, groaning lightly and thinking to himself, had he failed you as a significant other? Weren't you feeling safe enough around him?

-- although he was slightly worried and annoyed he thought it was for the best that you were so distant with him since you wouldn't be affected by his karmic debt.

-- with crossed arms he ended up teleporting away. A while past.. a very long while..

-- Upon hearing you call his name, he was there immediately, seeming completely unfazed by how long it took you to seek him out.

-- deep down inside, he was slightly relieved u called him. It showed that you still cherished and needed him still. He hadn't lost you.

"hm... I do not understand why mortals have t--- no ...I do not understand mortals in general. Your curiosity peaks ends i cannot reach."

-- In the end, he allowed you to feed him some Almond Tofu, in a way saying that your apology was accepted.

.
.
.

VENTI:

-- Venti noticed immediately and didn't like it one bit. He got very concerned about you ignoring him.

-- It wasn't like you to do such thing, not to mention a form of disrespect from an Archon's perspective. But it's not like he cared about you respecting him or not, it was about you loving him still or not.

-- He cupped ur face in his palms and looked at you in the eyes to see if he could find any reaction in the reflection of ur (E/C) (eye color) orbs but to no avail..

-- He gazed at u with a frown and upset eyes.

"Love? Huh.. Oh c'mon! Don't be like that!"

-- looking away, you avoided eye contact, but his gaze pierced through you still, to the point where you couldn't stand his upset expression, and hugged him.

"Venti, Relax! It's just a prank.."

-- He went back to his normal laid back self and smiled at you happily as if none of this ever happened.