10. you're sad

Characters:

Aether
Xiao
Venti
Diluc
Kazuha
Scaramouche
Zhongli

AETHER:

-- Being around you there's no way he wouldn't notice, He immediately held you in his arms like a baby and rocked you back and forth like one.

"What's wrong, You know you can talk to me right?"

-- The sight of you broken down in front of Aether pained him. He nuzzled his forehead against yours.

-- Trying to fix your mood, he gave you a few kisses on the cheek and tickled you until you were laughing tear-eyed.

.
.
.
.

XIAO:

-- Xiao doesn't know what to do since he hasn't ever dealt with human emotions, he is a illuminated beast that knows nothing more but to slaughter demons and remain unscathed. Regardless of that he still will try to understand you.

-- he stiffened up for a bit, then sighed not knowing how to feel about the scene infront of him. The adeptus pulled you close and allowed you to rest your head on his chest.

"What seems to be the issue? You seem... drained out of life. I doubt that is good for one's health.."

-- he felt a bit uncomfortable, but for you he sucked it up and stood strong. He ended up telling you silly stories with Rex Lapis and the others.

.
.
.
.

VENTI:

-- ur happy bard had turned into something more serious once his eyes laid upon you. Venti tired and keep up his happy mood and would take you out for a walk around Mondstadt.

-- He tried lulling you with words.

"You can tell me who upset you. You should know that anyone who dares mess with the favourite existence of a god will pay."

-- He at some point picked you up and spun you around until he got dizzy and fell to the ground with you on top of him. Once you were cheerful again, his mood also got fixed.

-- atleast 20 'ehe's in 5 minutes. Ehe'd your problems away.
.
.
.
.

DILUC:

-- as a man who is focused on his work and protecting the citizens of Mondstadt he wasn't there when you were upset. Once he got back from a long day he noticed you were upset.

-- He hugged you gently and burried his face in the crook of ur neck in shame for not being there for you.

"I.. wasn't here for you. I am sorry."

-- He held you close to him and caressed you tenderly, humming you a little melody. Diluc offered to make you a combination of any drink you desired. And to make up for his absence he made you your favorite dish.

-- would try and act a little silly and joke around to make you feel better... Well... He'd try to-

.
.
.
.

KAZUHA:

-- if you're upset, you can never hide it from him. He will always be able to sense how you feel.

"I sense a not so pleasant feeling coming from you.. a feeling i most certainly do not like to be sensing."

-- wrapping his arms around your waist, he pulled you closely to him and nuzzled his forehead against yours.

“Is there something bothering you? You can always speak with me.”

-- He listened to you as you let out all of your worries, ur passionately poetic lover will express how wonderful of a being u are through rhymes and poetic words.

-- He even shared with you some goofy stories of when he was a child and his first travels.
.
.
.
.

SCARAMOUCHE:

-- he'll squish you in his arms. (Just like you squish him with your thighs-)

-- Seeing ur eyes so glossy has his enraged. Though usually uncharitable, he despises it from the bottom of his heart seeing someone he cares about upset.

"What seems to be the matter? Well.. whatever it is. calm the heck down. I'll take care of it. Now come here, let me hold you."

-- Gently caressing your face, he leaned in the kiss your forehead and kissed from your forehead down to your shoulders.

-- it tickled.

.
.
.
.

ZHONGLI:

-- The sight of you like that is heartbreaking to him, as a higher being he blames himself for even allowing you to experience such terrible feeling.

"What is this? No, it can't be. How come you seem so gloomy? What is the matter, dear?"

-- He listened to you as you spoke to him about your day and how you felt. Not once did he interrupt you.

-- After speaking with you, he took you with him out for a walk around Liyue and presented every ancient finding to you.

+Meme
-- will try to make jokes... And will even allow you to paint his face. Put on whatever you desire on it~