Neuvillette patch up~ pt. 1+2

Y'ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR. IK I'M LATE BUT C'MON...

STOP SAYING "Father, it's been blah blah years" I GET IT, I'M SORRY..

Also haven't seen you all since last year, how are you? (HAHA SINCE 2023)

(Also I hate this book now, I think it's a lil' too emotional and cringe but oh well. I still have a bit of motivation for more shit so whoever can handle my bs and enjoys it somehow, thank you.)

+ Sorry I didn't write all the chapters, too many for my lazy ahh.

ALSO IT MAY BE OUT OF CHARACTER WITH SHITTIER ENGLISH AND MISTAKES. MA BAD.

.

1. First interaction:

NEUVILLETTE:

-- Fontaine's law's are easy to break, it's no surprise a friend of yours had to stand trial.. Of course, you were there by their side, ready to face whatever nonsense evidence was used against them.

-- Neuvillette, of course, noticed and identified you. You were to stranger to the Chief Justice. No surprises.

-- Your stubbornness to keep your friend from being accused as guilty lasted until midnight. Neuvillette was rather amused by how persistent you were about your friend being innocent. Even with his interference the trial didn't end any quicker..

-- After it was over, he watched as you left and made a mental tone to himself about you. (STUBBORN. kidding!)

.
.
.

2. Second Interaction:

-- Once in a blue moon did he step outside the Palais Mermonia and when one of those rare days came people were astonished, whispering to one another and keeping a distance from him, the Great Chief Justice. It was natural, and he kept his distance from everyone in return.

-- He could occasionally feel someone's eyes on his back as he walked through Fontaine and when he finally looked over his shoulder he was met with your gaze.

-- It was refreshing to have someone so freely observe him without any shock, confusion or fear in their eyes. He nodded then continued his walk.

.
.
.

3. Becoming close friends:

-- You two didn't manage to become friends all that quickly, let alone close friends. The Iudex was always in his office and barely had time to spend outside or with you. Still, appreciated it when you dropped by.

-- Eventually even the Melusines got used to your presence in the Palais Mermonia and you got the privilege of sitting on the Iudex's chair up in the Court of Fontaine, it didn't matter whether he was there or not.

.
.
.

4. Realizing his feelings:

-- Neuvillette was unfamiliar with the emotions he was experiencing towards you. At first, he assumed they were parental in nature, but as his attraction grew, he was unable to categorize these feelings as familial love.

-- His heartbeat increased in speed and he felt an unfamiliar feeling in his stomach. While his body was making a mess of him on the inside, he appeared completely calm like always.

"Oh, would you mind pulling the curtains of the window to your left?"

.
.
.

5. Confessing: (OUT OF CHARACTER UNTIL I FIGURE OUT HOW THE FUCK TO NEUVILLETTE CORRECTLY.)