...

"Thought you were supposed to convince people you're not some dumbass who can't function without someone piloting your brain." The red shark scoffed.

"You try counting to 20 with 7 thousand people watching you."

"I'm forced to watch you do it anyway."

Gura giggled then proceeded to lock her arms around Gawr's neck. A disapproving grunt escaped her at this but she chose to pretending it isn't happening...until a mere moment later she patted her shoulder.

...

"So about that crush you have on my crush."

"You bring this up to anyone and I'll make you take a dip in lava."

"Hey it's not like we can't just share him."

"Good God shut up...that's so weird."

As the two bickered on and on, a white light began warping itself around them, completely coating the two until was all that could be seen in the dark void.

°

°

°

Her eyes open softly, witnessing a strong light greeting her sights that was the sun through the window.

She stretched quite a bit before tossing over to her left, where she saw Ina sitting there and gleefully reading through a book. She took notice of Gura's awakening but didn't take her eyes off the page.

"Sleep well?"

"Better."

"So...how're you feeling?" She closed the book.

"...Complete."

Ina smiled at her words.

Gura looked down at her hand and clenched it with a warm smile of her own, she could feel that things were back to how they were but with a more rewarding change.

She felt like she now had someone watching her back even she feels on her own.

...

Her and Ina stretch their legs a bit then leave the room, walking through the halls of the broken remains which were the castle.

"So, what's been going on here?"

"Well, after you requested that room for yourself, Amelia and some medics went to take care of Jay. Kiara and Calli have been helping out with rebuilding the City."

"And...how's he doing?" Gura rubbed her arm.

"I'm not sure, we were never updated since."

"What did Ame even do to him? Dad was folding us like towels, she just poked him and that was all it took!" Gura huffed.

"We might want to ask her ourselves, what Calli told me was something to think about. She had a drug that was tested on a Concept of all things, I don't think even Poseidon had a fat chance."