More Than Just A Friendship | [Ashlyn's POV + Taylyn]

Shocking that I decided to make my first Taylyn fic, and shocking that this is actually a rewrite of that episode when they got kidnapped—

BTW this is a short fic because this is cross posted in Tiktok

Also it's Ashlyn's POV, and if it's out of character, then I apologize for that :[

-----------------

I ran to Taylor with a sense of urgency. I had to save her. While that teacher was caught off guard, I have no time to waste, as I grabbed Taylor's hand from one of the kidnappers, dragging her away from him. By her state, I could tell she was on the verge of nearly passing out due to the chloroform-soaked rug that was pressed to her nose and mouth a while ago.

But as I was running, my legs felt all wobbly, and I tripped, which I unintentionally dragged Taylor down with me.

I backed away to a nearby wall, hearing my heart pounding against my chest. I look back at Taylor, who was behind me, and her head hung low, signaling that she's knocked out.

In panic, I try to look around, but because of that damned man who had injected me with whatever substance was in that object, the weight of my body felt like a burden. I couldn't do anything, but watch as what used to be our teacher approach me and her.

My first instinct was to protect her, so in a blind panic, I extended my hand, serving as a temporary border to prevent him from possibly grabbing Taylor. It wasn't much, but I was desperate to keep her safe. I should be the first one they should take. I started all of this. Just leave my friends alone.

I lost Tyler, I lost Aiden, the others are knocked out, and now, I can't loose her. Not this time. I needed to protect her, I NEED to.

She's not my friend, and she's not my best friend. We were more than just a friendship.

---------------

Lmao I'm kind of exhausted rn, but I'll try to post Taylor's POV soon!!