Soulmarks Are Romantic, They Say |Ashler AU

Soulmark au thingy!!

Oh yeah and Ashler fanfic!!! Because this fits them in a funny way :]

Also sorry if this sucks I'm currently suffering from writer's block 😭

-----------

They say that there would be a mark on a particular spot on your body, and apparently, when a person says that mark, that's your soul mate. And it stays with you in your entire life. Some were cheesy, romantic and funny.

To Ashlyn was bad. So bad.

Ashlyn hates hers with a burning passion.

Everyone made fun of her because of it. But her parents didn't, and were confused. She was confused and frustrated.

She didn't even know why she was destined to have this mark.

She glowered down at the mark on her right arm angrily, as she huffed before she pulled the sleeve down to cover it.

She dropped herself to her bed, rolled over and grabbed a pillow. She covered her face with the pillow to muffle out her ear piercing screaming. She didn't care if it hurts her ear. She would rather be dead her entire life than to have that stupid mark.

After her screaming fest, she threw the pillow to the ground. "I desperately want to kill myse-"

Then a buzz could be heard from her phone, as Ashlyn turned her head to look at it. She grabbed the phone, and looked who the hell messaged her in midnight.

Tyler

Carrot-top are you awake.

Ashlyn opened the messaging app and replied to him.

Ashlyn

yeah.
why are you awake

Tyler

I just wanted to know if you're awake, dumb fuck

Ashlyn

Whatever

Tyler

Fuck you!

'..Fuck you?'

Ashlyn's eye twitched, as she gripped on her phone tightly, as if she was choking a person.

Soon she angrily types in her phone, her fingers tapping on the screen aggressively.

Ashlyn

OH! SO YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO GAVE ME THE WORST FUCKING SOULMARK EVER! WELL GUESS WHAT I WILL NEVER LET THIS GO THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN HAVING THE WORDS "fuck you!" PERMANENTLY MARKED ON YOUR FUCKING SKIN!

There was a long pause.

"That motherfucker must be having a stro-"

She was interupted as Tyler finally sent a message.

And that caught her in surprise.

Tyler: well imagine having that fucking essay written to you on caps-lock marked permanently on your back..

"So you're telling me you have this essay on your back your entire life...?" Ashlyn mumbled, looking at Tyler's exposed back, which was indeed the essay that she sent him on caps lock.

"Yeah. At least mines on my back I guess." Tyler said, as he examined Ashlyn's right arm, which had the words 'fuck you!' like what he typed.

"Damn, must've suck having those words on your arm where everyone can see them" Tyler remarked, as he covered his back again, as Ashlyn adjusted to seat in front of him.

"Soulmarks are romantic, they say" Ashlyn joked, which made Tyler chuckle.

"And yet yours is 'fuck you' and mine's an essay" Tyler added.

The two were laughing, before Ashlyn looked at him.

"So... soulmates?"

"Soulmates."

-------------------

Yeah first Ashler fic!! Great to be a multishipper 😼

Oh yeah and I sort of organized the whole chapters thing so yeah-