What pets they want

Ashlyn: German Shepherd and Mount Bernese. If it's one of them they she'll smile so much that you might not even know if that's Ashlyn. Actually she doesn't mind if it's other dog breeds, as long as they're big dogs. If the dog is a male, she'll name him "Max", but if it's a female then "Maxie"

Once found a golden retriever. She took the dog in and named him "Den" because the dog's personality reminded her of Aiden. She gave Den to one of her cousins because she couldn't take care of Den for too long. Luckily she can visit Den though.

Aiden: Snakes, specifically those derpy or silly looking guys. He would put tophats on them. He would die for those snakes that look like they have a mustache. He'll name the mustache snake "Mr. Hipster". (He actually has snakes hidden in his room).

One time he bought a snake that's orange and the snake looked shy. He named the snake "Carrot" but he secretly named it "Ash" because it reminded him of Ashlyn.

Ben: Cats. They somehow calm him down lol. If he owns a cat that has a color on the paws only (like a black cat with white on the laws) then he'll name the cat "Socks".

Logan: Cats too. He likes those tuxedo cats. And if possible he would name the cat his favorite constellation.

But if possible, he would get a ferret. He'll name the ferret "Astro".

Taylor: If possible, she would want a beaver, but she knows that Tyler and her mother won't allow it so she'll settle with a parrot. She'll train the parrot to talk and somehow carry some items whenever she's working (pen, wrench, hammer, etc.). She would name the parrot "Crackers".

She also trains Crackers to do mischievous stuff like stealing Tyler's pen(cil)s, biscuits or crackers, etc.

Tyler: A fucking hawk, believe it or not and he will name the hawk "Claw machine". If he can't have a hawk then he'll settle down with a doberman and sane it "Skull crusher" but when it's between him and the dog he'll call it "Little guy"

Trained the dog to hate on trees. If he has Claw machine he would train it to maul trees (to which ends up to just deep and large amount of scratches on the tree like a monster did that).