It Isn't Love Until It Hurts (Requested!!) | [Aidelyn Angst]

Aidelyn angst requested by Tylen0l_ !! :3

Oh yeah, I kindaaa switched their ages to a more future au (they're like- 23 here) so yeah, hope y'all don't mind that :)

----

It was late at night, and Ashlyn got home. She sighed, tired from work. But at least Aiden was here. She loves him, and she had something to surprise him.

She pulled out a small box from her pocket, and opened it. It was a ring, a marriage ring to be exact. She was going to marry him. (I know the males would be the one to propose to the female but shh let's do it for the plot).

She walked in the house, closing the door behind her as she sat on the couch.

'Okay Ashlyn, this is the day, so don't fuck this up' She thought to herself, as she took deep and steady breaths.

"Okay, it's time now"

She got up, as she started to walk up the stairs. When she got to the door, she inhaled, and she went in.

Only to see her lover, her boyfriend, the person that she loved with all her heart, on the bed with another woman. He had his hands on her hips, and he had already pressed his lips against the woman's.

And she felt as if her heart shattered to a million pieces.

The blonde didn't take long to notice her, and he quickly pulled away, staring at Ashlyn with... anger?

"Fuck- aren't you supposed to be in work?!" He yelled.

The freckled woman didn't say anything, but she stared at him, in betrayal and anger.

"I- I trusted you..." Her voice broke, as she ran to the door and slammed to shut.

The sound of her voice breaking, and the sight of her tears was what made the blonde realized he fucked up.

"Babe- I can't explain-"

"Explain what Aiden?!"
Ashlyn yelled as she pushed him off her. Tears were streaming down her face as she glared at her 'lover'. She didn't care if her ears were hurting, it felt numb, and the only pain she felt was the pain in her heart.

"I-"

"Explain that you loved her more than me? Explain that I'm nothing but a toy to you? Explain what?!" She sobbed out.

"Explain that I didn't fucking mean it!" Aiden shouted as his fists clenched.

"If you weren't so goddamn oblivious and fucking stupid, maybe I wouldn't find a new girlfriend" He scoffed.

Ashlyn couldn't handle it anymore, as she grabbed the box from her pocket and threw it in front of him. It had opened when it was impacted, and the ring can be seen. Aiden's eyes widened, as he stared at the ring, before back to Ashlyn.

"This was supposed to be the happiest moment of our lives, but I guess you found something happier than this."

She muttered, before she ran out of the room, leaving him alone.

Aiden felt so stupid. How could he ruin someone's life? He really did fuck things up.

Then, he felt someone touch his shoulder, and gave him a kiss on the neck. He looked behind to see that woman behind him.

"C'mon babe, she's not worth your time" She snickers.

Aiden nodded, as he said a lie.

"She's nothing to me anymore."

------

Gah okay so if you're wondering: "author wtf aren't you supposed to be in a hiatus or smth" well I actually now have more time to do works, since I won't have classes until April 1, so yeah I'll be speedrunning pending requests and I came back because I felt like I want to :3

Anyways I have like 10+ ideas in my mind and I'm ready to write em 😊

Also, I got the title based on a recollection so yeah 👍