It's 8PM And The Car's Outside [Aidelyn Angst]

Aidelyn angst watch out readers vroom vroom let's go 🏁🚗

Based on a song that made me cry my eyes out!! 1! 1! 111!! 1

I'm still suffering from writer's block :(

Timeline: when the gang are 19.
Info: Ash and Aiden live in the same apartment because I say so. They're also in a relationship.

------

6:20PM

Aiden was packing his things, as he was trying to move fast. He was trying to do this fast, because he was leaving. His parents decided to move places again, for their stupid business. Apparently it's more important than their son's friends and life. He hated it. He was trying to keep his tears at bay.

He was going to move out. That thought was spinning in his head, and it's driving him crazy. What about Ben? What about Lily? What about the others? And... What about Ashlyn?

God, he knew that she would be absolutely devastated. She would sob her heart out the moment she realized he leaves. He felt like the worst person on earth. He felt like everyone would hate him for this. He didn't want to leave Ashlyn, she was the only person that stood out from the rest of the others. She was the perfect person. And this was the wrong timing.

Maybe, just maybe, he could've convinced his parents more desperately, but it was too late. The choice has been done. He didn't even bother texting anyone. He didn't want them all to know he was leaving, not even Ashlyn or Ben.

6:34PM

It was raining. Luckily, his parents were outside the apartment building, and they're inside the car, waiting for him. He just wanted to stay with Ashlyn and grow up with her, but his parents just had to ruin it. it's not fair.

As soon as he was finished packing, he slid his arms through his backpack straps and rushed to the door, only to see the worse outcome.

"Aiden?" Ashlyn spoke, as she looked at him with surprise. Her face softened, as she tried to speak, but Aiden muttered something that caught her attention.

"Oh no..." He backed away, as he didn't break eye contact with Ashlyn. His worse fear was indeed, coming true. He could already see it. Her face softening, and her concerned look. She was unfortunately, going to be the first to find out.

6:40PM

"Aiden- why are you.. all packed up..?" Ashlyn asked in a soft and gentle tone, with a hint of worry. That voice could immediately break him. How gentle it sounded, and she was worried for him. The thought of her voice just makes him think that he could never hear her gentle and sweet voice that was only meant for him.

But before he could say anything, he ran, pushing Ashlyn away from him as he rushed down the stairs. Ashlyn was caught off guard, as she was taken aback, but she soon follows him.

6:58PM

Tears were starting to flow down his cheeks, as he was sobbing to himself. His vision as blurry, and everything felt so out of place. As he made his way outside, he ran the streets through the rain, but was stopped as he felt a grip on his arm.

"Aiden.. please.."

Ashlyn spoke, and just like his thoughts, her voice sounded so desperate and devastated. He wished the heavens that he never wanted to hear that sound pass his ears. He could feel her hand trembling, and quiet sniffles from her. He looked at her face, and tears were also on her eyes. He hated it. He wished it was just the pouring rain, on her face, but he knew damn well, those were tears.