What I think they would do when they're threatened

The kind of threat when a random dude approaches then with a knife lol

Ashlyn: first instinct is to kick them and then beats them up. Or brings out her killies.

Aiden: start screaming like a Banshee as he bites that person's arm that's holding the knife.

Ben: that guy already ran the moment he saw Ben.

Tyler: Beats that person up with his bat and after that says "you should bring a gun next time tbh"

Taylor: Would pull out her taser knife she made and have an evil smile.

Logan: *pulls out a gun and aims at the head* weak.

Gun version

Ashlyn: She would no doubt kick the gun out of that man's hand. Then she starts to dislocate the man's bones.

Aiden: *points at nothing* what's that?! *magically pulls out a wooden stick and beats that person up*.

Ben: The man ran away before he could even get a chance (Ben gave him emotional damage by just staring into their eyes)

Tyler: Despite the fact that the man has a gun he's still going to beat the man up with a bat and says "pathetic you weak fuck"

Taylor: "If all hope is lost, bring out your wrench!" *Beats that person up with her wrench and steals the gun*

Logan: *Brings out a MG 42 and laughs maniacally*