Prophesy and Powers

After Nya had reprimanded a guilty-looking Lloyd for running off with me, she led us into a cozy kitchen tucked away in the monastery

After Nya had reprimanded a guilty-looking Lloyd for running off with me, she led us into a cozy kitchen tucked away in the monastery. The space, though small, had a welcoming feel to it, with sunlight streaming in through the window, casting a warm glow over the room.

"We have eggs or cereal," Nya announced, opening the fridge with a sense of familiarity.

Lloyd's eyes lit up at the mention of eggs. "Oooo eggs!" he exclaimed eagerly.

"I wasn't asking you," Nya replied, flicking Lloyd's head playfully. He huffed in response, silently pleading with me as Nya turned to me.

"Uh... eggs?" I ventured, catching Lloyd's excited glance over Nya's shoulder.

"Yes!" Lloyd whispered loudly, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

Rolling her eyes, Nya shoved the carton of eggs into Lloyd's hands. "You can make them then," she declared, flashing me a warm smile before leaving the kitchen.

Turning back to Lloyd, I found him already standing over the stove, the familiar sound of sizzling eggs filling the air. As I approached, he glanced over his shoulder, a welcoming smile on his face.

"Need any help?" I offered, eager to assist in any way I could.

"Could you grab that large plate over there?" Lloyd motioned to the other counter with a nod of his head.

"Sure thing!" I replied, retrieving the plate and bringing it over to him.

"Thanks," Lloyd said, smiling gratefully as he transferred the cooked eggs onto the plate.

Just as we were about to finish, a chorus of voices interrupted us. "I smell breakfast!"

In a whirlwind of movement, three rowdy ninja in blue, red, and black pajamas burst into the kitchen, their energy filling the already small space. Feeling overwhelmed, I accidentally backed into Lloyd's chest, his reassuring presence steadying me amidst the chaos.

Sensing my unease, Lloyd leaned down and whispered for me to cover my ears. I complied, and just in time, as he raised his voice in a commanding tone. "EVERYONE OUT OR NOBODY GETS ANYTHING!"

The ninja froze for a moment before begrudgingly shuffling out of the kitchen, grumbling their complaints.

As the commotion settled, Lloyd let out a sigh, turning back to me with a chuckle. "Let's finish up before they get hangry," he suggested, and I nodded in agreement, grateful for his calming presence.

After breakfast, I found myself seated in front of Wu in his study, a cup of tea between us. He listened attentively as I recounted the events of the previous night, his expression growing solemn as I described the attempted kidnapping.

"I feared this would happen," Wu sighed, shaking his head in disappointment.

"What's happening?" I asked, curiosity mingled with apprehension.