Training and Feelings

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon! I've been searching for you all morning!" The woman's voice echoed through the room, her tone stern

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon! I've been searching for you all morning!" The woman's voice echoed through the room, her tone stern. Lloyd's mother stood in the doorway, her arms folded across her chest, her expression a mix of concern and frustration.

I shrunk down, feeling the weight of her gaze as she entered the room, her brown eyes settling on Lloyd and me.

Lloyd stammered, attempting to explain, "Mom, it's not what it looks like. I just fell asleep."

Feeling a pang of guilt for Lloyd, I finally spoke up, "I asked him to stay."

His mother's glare shifted to me, but then softened. She sighed, running a hand through her gray hair before turning back to Lloyd. "Just get ready for training. I'll take care of her."

As Lloyd hurried out of the room, I turned to face his mother, her gaze now gentle. "Now, what's was your name, Dear?"

"I'm Raila," I said softly.

"Oh, so you're Raila! I'm Misako, Lloyd's mother!" Her once-bold voice now softened, accompanied by a warm smile. "I bet you're hungry. Come, let's get some food in you."

As if on cue, my stomach rumbled in agreement.

Standing up, I followed Misako out of the room and into the kitchen once again. "You both slept for most of the morning, so you missed breakfast. I hope noodles are okay?"

I nodded gratefully as she set a bowl of noodles in front of me, the aroma making my mouth water.

~💜•💚~

After lunch, Misako led me to where the Ninja were training. Garmadon was walking around as the ninjas sparred, their movements fluid and precise. They seemed to be discussing something, but the chatter died down as we approached.

I found Lloyd's gaze as he sparred with Cole. I had never seen him fight before, and I was mesmerized by his silent and swift movements. With a smirk, he deftly dodged Cole's attacks, seamlessly weaving around him with precision. As Cole lunged forward, Lloyd executed a quick sweep, causing Cole to lose his balance and tumble to the ground.

"Lloyd, perhaps your girlfriend should join the sparring session. It seems you've already bested your opponent," Garmadon teased with a chuckle.

Blushing furiously, both Lloyd and I felt the weight of everyone's gaze on us.

"She's not my girlfriend!" He grumbled before glancing over at me.

Gathering my courage, I walked over to Lloyd as he turned to face me, his expression softening.

"Ready?" he asked, getting into a defensive stance.

Nerves fluttered in my stomach, but I nodded in response, determined to give it my best shot. However, before I could even blink, Lloyd's movements were a blur of speed and precision. In an instant, I found myself on the floor, staring up at him with wide eyes, utterly amazed by his skill.

"That's enough for today," Garmadon's voice broke the moment, and the other ninjas waved to me before leaving the room.

As I looked up at Lloyd, his grin disappeared, replaced by a more serious expression.

"Lloyd?" I questioned, unsure of what was going on.

"Huh, oh sorry!" he said, offering his hand to help me stand. "I was just thinking, you could use some training."

Teasingly, I responded, "Really? What gave you that idea?"

Rolling his eyes, Lloyd tightened his grip on my hand, his gaze locked with mine.

"Let me train you," he said evenly. "I don't want you to be defenseless if I'm not around."

Nodding, I couldn't find the words to respond, my mind a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts and emotions. The intensity of the moment seemed to freeze time around us, every heartbeat echoing in the silence.

Lloyd's smile softened, his eyes holding a warmth that reached deep into my soul. Leaning forward ever so slightly, he closed the distance between us, his breath brushing against my forehead as his lips made brief contact. It was a fleeting touch, but it sent a rush of warmth through me, leaving me breathless.

With that gentle gesture, Lloyd broke the spell, stepping back and turning away, his form disappearing from view as he walked out of the room. I stood there, rooted to the spot, my heart still racing, my thoughts a jumble of confusion and wonderment. The memory of his touch lingered, leaving me stunned and speechless, lost in a haze of newfound feelings and unanswered questions.

"What in the First Spinjitzu Master..." I breathed, the words escaping my lips in a hushed whisper, as if speaking them aloud would somehow make sense of the whirlwind of emotions swirling inside me. It was as if my very essence was tingling with a newfound energy, a sensation that both exhilarated and unnerved me.

The encounter with Lloyd had left me stunned, my thoughts spinning like a whirlwind, trying to make sense of what had just transpired. It was a moment I knew I wouldn't soon forget, one that seemed to defy logic and reason, leaving me feeling both exhilarated and perplexed all at once.

——————————————•—————————————
AN: I hope you enjoyed! We have officially caught up with the first book! Updates will take longer from now on.
Wc:848
Thank you for reading!
K out!