Dwayne

Reader: Vampire
Genre: Smut (Y/n is on top)

* I would like to say that this adds mating references. I know that can be uncomfortable to some people so please skip this chapter if that's something you don't want to read!

 I know that can be uncomfortable to some people so please skip this chapter if that's something you don't want to read!

The moon was a curse to a lot of creatures. Werewolves turned into beasts and risked themselves being found out, but while they had to worry about being killed or killing others, vampires had to worry about something else, something a little better but a little worse. Ruts.

Ruts were something almost every creature had in some shape or form. Vampires had a choice, either you eat your weight plus some when the moon was full or go into an awful and pitiful rut cycle until it was over. Eating was the common route to take, unless you had someone to mate with; be it another vampire, a human or sometimes some other creature - but that was looked down upon -.

Unfortunately eating was not as easy as it sounded. That night when Dwayne awoke from his deep and restful sleep, he was less than rested. The tall vampire fell down to the floor and groaned, feeling a pressing pain in his gut. David fell down onto his feet beside him, kneeling down and putting a hand on Dwayne's arm but quickly took it away. It didn't take a genius to notice that Dwayne was worse off than normal.

Still the 'cool beauty' swore he was fine and lifted himself up to his feet, even huffing at his friends looks of uncertainty. David followed behind him to the main part of their cave, ignoring his own presser built up in his stomach.

Soon enough after they all awoke, everyone had agreed to go out a hunt for food. David did not want to mate, he felt it was easier to eat a bunch of people. Paul couldn't care less either way, just going with the popular opinion that was eating people instead of mating, Marko and Y/n followed along—only one was left behind. Dwayne.

The cool beauty of a man was tired and sluggish from the moment he woke up, as if he hadn't had anything to eat for the last week. Being the vampire he was, he refused to acknowledge the idea of it, just saying that he needed a few more minutes of sleep. David knew what that meant, and when they were out hunting for their own meals, Dwayne was left for his own devices and his body's very brutal natural punishment.

He groaned loudly, feeling a sudden burst of what could only be described as tension in his lower regions. There was no chance of going out for a feast now, because he had taken too long and now he had to worry about his rut taking over his mind. Dwayne hummed through the pain and straightened himself out, trying to come up with some kind of plan. He needed someone to help him, and he had the perfect person in mind.

/////////

The moment the Boys came back to the cave, Dwayne was dropping hints as if his life depended on it. Everyone had noticed, thankful that he wasn't dropping the hints to them. Dwayne had made himself a 'nest' of sorts, which one would expect to only be for werewolves, but vampires needed them as well. His 'nest' or better yet his area of the cave, consisted of his music albums, cigarette boxes (both empty and half full), his array of leather jackets and a few nick nacks that would pass the time.