Chapter 114: Babies Left And Right

Start from the beginning

After learning the Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu, Tatsuma did not immediately start learning the Bringer of Darkness Jutsu. After all, Sarutobi Hiruzen wasn't always available, and as for Sakumo Hatake, he barely appeared a few times.

But Tatsuma remembered each of Sakumo's appearances and departures quite clearly because Sakumo Hatake's demeanor was peculiar—he looked anxious when leaving and cheerful upon appearing.

Calculating the time, Tatsuma had a rough idea of the reason. At the latest, by the end of this year, he and Minato, along with their respective sensei, would have to return the favor.

Tatsuma wasn't in a hurry. Instead, he began guiding Minato's training, using Minato's experiences to instruct him. This accelerated Minato's learning progress significantly, and within two days, he reached the level of controlling ten Shuriken Shadow Clones simultaneously.

At this time, Sarutobi Hiruzen still had no time available, so the two resumed their morning training sessions with Nawaki and Kushina. In the morning, they followed Uzumaki Mito to learn Sealing Jutsu, and in the afternoon and evening, they trained on their own.

"Ding ding ding~"

In the training ground, shurikens flew, constantly clashing, then disappearing into thin air. After another round of Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu sparring, Minato raised his hand.

With the tacit understanding between Tatsuma and Minato, Tatsuma instantly understood that Minato intended to rest due to lack of chakra.

After a short break, Might Duy, who was doing handstand laps with Nawaki, finished today's fifty laps of training. Before starting the next training session, the two were stretching their waist and legs.

Recently, Tsunade and Orochimaru had been very busy, seemingly due to matters concerning the Hidden Rock Village. This gave Nawaki the opportunity to train with Might Duy again.

But now Nawaki had also become a bit smarter; he always brought two sets of clothes when going out—one regular set and one green tight-fitting suit.

Every day, he would wear regular clothes to follow Tatsuma and Minato to the training ground, change into the tight-fitting suit to train with Might Duy, and then change back into his own clothes before going home. According to him, compromise was also necessary in youth.

Tatsuma looked at Duy and suddenly felt something was amiss because Duy's smile was too bright.

Although Duy usually boasted about his admiration for Konoha's White Fang, he was somewhat restrained. However, recently, his smile seemed a bit reckless.

Moreover, this smile looked particularly familiar, just like the radiant expression of Sakumo. Tatsuma suddenly remembered that in the original work, Guy was supposed to be born on January 1st next year.

In other words, if nothing unexpected happened, the current Guy was still in the embryonic stage. Tatsuma suddenly asked curiously, "Brother Duy, do you have children?"

Upon hearing this, Duy, who was stretching his legs, suddenly did a split, his face turning red. He looked around, his gaze unfocused, and with slightly unclear speech, he said, "How did you know?"

"What?! Brother Duy, you're pregnant?!"

Nawaki, who was stretching his legs, suddenly jumped up. His words caught all three off guard, especially Tatsuma, who laughed uncontrollably, bending forward and backward. Even Minato, who usually maintained composure, couldn't help but burst into laughter.

At this moment, Nawaki realized he misspoke and his face turned red. He quickly shook his head and explained, "No, no, I mean... I mean, Brother Duy, your wife is pregnant?!"