19

No one's pov

Leng was now moving out from his home in Bangkok and was moving to Phuket where his younger sister was staying. As he was in his car he was continuously thinking about something knowing that it won't solve problems but leng can't help, he was helpless yet wanted to justify himself ,he was feeling very bad in his heart it was like someone just squeezed it.

Leng's pov

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh I am not feeling well why my heart can't stop doing this, it hurts like hell idk why but I don't want to leave , i don't want to leave him, he belongs to me only and only me, I am not a fool here to just waste my 11 years of true love ik even though it was one sided but it was real" as I was saying this my heart was aching like hell " he was begging for me to stay but what I did i-i- " I cried for half an hour and I wanted to talk I wanted to speak , doesn't matter no one is listening but I have to release my stress " I am just foolish I wanted to protect him everything possible ,I wanted to protect him from fans ,hate comments, bad treatment everything and especially NANON but what I did i left him in that nasty hands-" wth I did i left him with nanon alone I can't as I was thinking this I talked to myself  "LENG, don't be emotional this is not the correct time and place u have done that thing and now that's not in ur hands whatever was in ur hands u did u wanted to save ohm's career u saved it, u wanted everyone to love him after ohmnanon every one would love him so stop, the things that would make ohm happy will happen after u r out from his life and stop thinking be positive u will move on and tbh it's true that ohmnanon are meant for each other , no one really loves ohmleng and all the ones who were my fans were ohm's fans who used to feel sympathy towards me " I stopped talking I was breathing very heavily and was really uncomfortable it was like something was happening in my heart but idk what it really was.

Ohm's pov

It's been three weeks and leng has not called me once, not even a single msg and he is acting like he has gone underground. After hearing about leng from Moonon my heart dropped like I lost myself there is no aim or goal in my life tbh there is no happiness and smile without him but whyyy?? Why am I thinking like this, he is my co actor, i am not supposed to feel like this , I had never felt like this ,as I was thinking this nanon came inside in his black night suit. " Hey nanon u here we don't have any schedule today how come u came this way to my home" nanon" is this not my home?" Ohm "i-i mean I have bought this home so it's mine but u can feel this ur home aswell as we are friends now so yeah" as I was speaking nanon was coming towards me and the distance between us was decreasing and at that moment I felt very weird " ohm what ur is mine uk we both used to love each other, we were inseparable it was always ohmnanon and uk we used to love each other's soul and body and now also ,do we?" " We do we do but as just friends nothing more than that as things has changed and please i don't want to talk-" I was stunned nanon smashed his lips on mine, it's just disgusting the same way nanon felt with my bullying case and left me and now he wants and he is getting no no i should oppose this is not right and then I stood there and was walking towards kitchen to bring some water " take this drink this water and move ur ass from here right now" "wtf ohm what is wrong with u" " nothing is wrong with me everything is wrong with u,u want to leave me u left u want to kiss u are kissing me what about my feelings my emotions my heart u never think of it it's like I am a toy who don't have any feelings u treat me like toy nanon pls get out of my house and as soon as this shoot gets complete get out from my life aswell" nanon "ohm do u really think I will listen to u, u bastard get on ur knees right NOW" "GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT FROM MY HOUSE BEFORE I CALL POLICE ! NOW I SAID NOWW" As I was talking and shouting I got call I wanted to just break that phone that I saw Moonon's name i received " yes Moonon" as I talked I heard crying voice from other side " Moonon ,listen what happened why r u crying tell me where u are I am coming " there was no response it was just sobbing voice "MOONON pls stop crying my boy u r strong tell me what happened pls-" "leng" "what happened to leng where he is Moonon pls tell me where the hell he is Moonon" " leng........"

I am extremely sorry guys I was really busy due to my admission process of college coz of that I didn't update but now I did i hope u like it comment ur thoughts and keep supporting
Byeee!!