7

Ohm's pov

"Yeah here is his insta id" with that I got freezed the same person I saw years ago but can't remember where exactly. Ah yeah he is one of Moonon's best friend i remember but how could he turn out to be actor and how the hell he turned into such a cute and sexy Samoyed, I was in my own world when papang cleared his throat, that's his usual shipping nature but thank God bcoz of that I came to reality and got to see him I was even more shocked now. He looks completely different and handsome just as a perfect Samoyed I have given perfect name for this boy and again I went in my dreamland, but came out of it due to leng's sudden "hi ohm"but still listening to his angelic voice was like a different experience but thanks to yui she shaked me and then I replied "yeah hi hi, how are u? After a long time" leng "yeah I'm fine" while we didn't even started talking, yui" u both know each other?" Leng "yeah we were in same school " yui"ohh then that's nice it would be perfect for u both to interact as u know each other from before so no icebreaking needed okay then I will get going u continue talking bye" with that she went and the atmosphere became more awkward but still as a experienced actor I have to take first step and asked him" how did u know i was the only ohm" leng"yeah coz there is only one ohm in gmmtv" "and in my heart"i mumbled which was inaudible. Ohm" yeah yeah right but wrong" huh I was like what he is gone crazy ,leng" what??" Ohm" I mean there is another ohm in gmm and not only in gmm but also in our series"

While we were talking both ohm thi or nong ohm(N'ohm) and papang came from the other side i took that opportunity and made sure that leng interact with whole kidnap cast with that he got to know about another ohm who will play my brother's role and papang the caption of ohmleng ship which we got to know later with that we all shared our insta id and got to know one another. Till that time yui came ,leng" mae are we done for today??" Ohm"mae??" Yui" yeah leng call me mae u also can call me I mean all the cuties can call me mae I am fine with that" ohm" ohh so u r my mae from now on" yui" okay then how r u both going home?" I was looking at leng but somewhat i thought he avoided me or maybe I thought like that, leng" yeah I bought my car I will go with that" yui" and what about u ohm?" Ohm " yeah same i bought my car" yui" than done I will keep u both updated and give ur schedule till tomorrow night okay bye then" with that me and leng was the only two left behind. Then leng looked at me i thought he will talk with me as we met after so many days but he just smiled and said " I will get going well will be in contact and I will msg u if I need help or anything he that fine?" Ohm" no " leng"what" ohm"I mean but obvious call me anytime and yeah don't be so formal we are school buddies so be casual and don't avoid me as avoid me as u did today " leng" I didn't avoid u it's just that I met u after so many years so it will take time but don't worry i am not avoiding u " ohm" i don't believe u let it be " and then I started walking but then I guess leng felt little guilt and he started coming behind me " hey it's not like that it's just our first meet therefore and yeah i accept i avoided u but I won't do that again promise plz" with that I melt like who would not,ohm" ok let's go now and keep contacting so that it will help to improve our chemistry ok then bye i will get going" with that I stepped insidey car while I was starting my engine I saw leng and his car which was really sexy i should really say he is fucking rich with that I left gmm.

This chapter was about ohm pov so I end the chp here i hope u like it. Comment ur ideas.