13

Leng's pov

It was quite hard to believe I'm doing my first cp event with ohm(reminder: he is leng's crush). I was quite nervous and anxious but when there is ohm pawat near u, i think u never even get time to think or to get nervous because all time goes in talking and laughing with that stuff my confidence increased a bit. He gave me all the instructions before hande while we were in car on our way to reach the event. We reached there and the situation was quiet different from insta comments we were quite happy seeing that as I was feeling hot and dry I used my lip balm and I don't know why ohm took that from my hand and applied it without even thinking, that moment ahhhh that moment was something made my heart flutter and it was just amazing thinking we are at that stage that we can tease and are comfortable with each other I was caught off guard by mae as she was doing my hair" i know he is handsome doesn't mean u have to stare him this hard" i cleared my throat but words were not coming.

Our event went the way we want energetic and heartwarming just like we wanted we even got the gift of light fury and toothless kitchen which after the event ohm stuck in his bike key I was so happy to see all this.

After that we went to the movie premiere and the event there was just playful, we played some games and even met fans. When we were meeting fans so many things happened tbh I got a literal 2-3 heart attack at that spot. Ohm was being natural and happy after so many days I realised how much his fans mean to him and idk why I dragged him ,he dragged me I know some people thought it was fan service but it was our feelings that got different shape, so many years we were living in parallel universe out paths never crossed but when they did it made the whole thing turn up. After the fan meeting,ohm took me to the car and said "jub jub bye bye" the words I was starving for years I got to hear that day, I know even if it didn't come from ohm's heart it was still heart touching because the way his voice touched me no one can even go near that touch it was the purest and the loving touch I ever got in my entire life.

Ohm's pov

I was so happy as the whole day went well and I really was feeling proud of the way leng always smiles and hides his pain but I know how it feels when people hate u and in his case he got hate without even his mistake I was feeling sorry for him idk why but I was feeling different about him.I know him for only 11 years but it feels like I know for many births the connection feels very sparkly. Today I said some words which I never said to someone and those words were not even intentional,it came natural and I know leng was shocked and somewhat uncomfortable idk but still he smiles . His smiles are the reason why I don't understand if he is hurt or not I hope he doesn't hide his feelings and damage his innocence but why am I thinking so much I haven't thought about someone this much in this way.

I know this chp was little boring cause not many things happen but I mainly focused on their feelings and their relationship development. I hope u like it and I will write the next chp very soon.
If there are any mistakes comment cause I don't read the chp again. Byee