18

Three weeks later

Yui" ohm do u know any of leng's friends or family? Please give me their number" " why u need that and he would be enjoying it so much, after leaving that he doesn't remember us or anything making my heart ache every sec" yui" it's not like that ohm he is not on Instagram not on Twitter,I know he is not in company but can still its Ok i will get going".

Ohm's pov

Why am I reacting like this if he doesn't care about me why would I care about him I thought about this and started working but then I opened my phone and checked both his acc of x and insta there was no update,Is he okay ? Or has he got sick again like last time ? He is sensitive and has alot of allergies ,should I call him? No let me ask moonon but wait why would I ? he left me and tbh I am sick here i won't call anyone now as I turned myself I saw.....

Nanon's pov

As leng topic was removed from my life it was my chance to make my place alive in ohm's heart coz no one can take my place in his heart. I entered the kidnap casting room and saw ohm playing with his pen and thinking about something and then he turned himself and was in shock ik it was the expected reaction and now this is the moment to use my magic spell but very carefully, and the strategies are to make him ur friend first then recover ur memories do parties with mutual and make the staff to tease us the plan is set just the application is in my hands and now "ahhh I got to know leng left? I am actually sorry for whatever happened but I choose not to speak on it just the thing is I want to do this series for everyone for staff ,P'Tha and fans so i hope we both give our best and erase all the bad memories and I am sorry again ohm but are u talking with leng now I mean i would like to be his friend ,i mean he looks friendly and cute " " no need to be his friend , and yeah I will give my thousand percent this was the first series of leng and ours so it should be successful " nanon" u are still thinking about him?" Ohm "why would I not we have some misunderstanding and yeah so many things but we can solve them i have confidence in our friendship so plzz " " then why did hell he took official business setup from p'tha" ohm "yeah about that ik but I won't talk about this anymore" I can clearly see ohm don't know anything and how can he know anything about setup when it never happened but yeah I respect the trust ohm has for leng he lied with me to defend leng and their friendship , wth he is not close with me but I should use my spells " I really love ur trust and friendship I hope it connects again" " yeah it will " I am so sure it won't connect and if that happens I am here to break that again u emotional idiots.

Moonon's pov

Three weeks have gone from the ohmleng incident and kidnap series cancellation and no one knows if series is going to happen with other actors are not but I m really worried about leng he has lost the contact for last three weeks with us not any update not any call he has received now I have to call him " hey ohm what are u doing?" Ohm " talking with nanon" 'wth are u talking with him" "atleast he cares about me and yeah we are talking about series" "which the previous?" " Nope kidnap it's going to be ohmnanon series " Moonon" ohm just come meet me at my house right now" " Moonon i am working" " ite emergency " "okay coming".

No one's pov

As ohm talked with Moonon he excused himself and went to Moonon " man what is ur problem " " are u seriously going to work with that bitch" ohm " see I am not interested and I have to do that I can't be unprofessional and right now I don't have any series and I have used my all money in that new bike and car so I have to take this series otherwise why would I work with him" Moonon" okay thank God btw I called u so that u can tell me about leng " ohm " wth u want about leng?" Moonon " for the past three weeks he is not in contact tbh it feels like he gave died no response no hint of where he is ? I m really worried and ik when he gave that interview he was mentally disturbed and ik something has happened " ohm " try finding him out check his family and make sure u find him in this week till that I will work on my project coz I can't waste my time i have already wasted a lot of time and emotions on him" Moonon" u care about him and still don't want to admit " ohm " YEAH COZ I AM SO SICK OF MYSELF THAT EVEN AFTER HE LEFT ME I M STILL CARING ABOUT HIM AND MAKING MYSELF HURT MORE AND MORE" Moonon " it's ok do u need mud" "huh"" I mean that's ur favourite dish right" " FUCK OF MOONON".

I hope u like this chapter and comment ur opinions and yed guys don't hit me I have to complete this book so plzz keep reading and byeeee.